Seeking a bit of adventure during a cruise?
Whilst discussing the Scottish Isles, Wanderlust also notes that trips are very weather dependent in the area.
Featuring some of the most spectacular destinations in the world, the famous Inside Passage in North America took the top spot, closely followed by Indonesia in Asia.
Cape Verde (West Africa) and the Myeik Archipelago (Adaman Sea) complete the top 5 chosen destinations.
Check out the full Top 20 as chosen by Wanderlust below.
1. The Inside Passage, USA and Canada
2. Indonesia, South East Asia
3. Cape Verde, West Africa
4. Myeik Archipelago, Adaman Sea
5. The Kimberley, Australia
6. The Hebrides, Scotland
7. Sepik, Papua New Guinea
8. Amazon, Peru
9. Ganges, India
10. Nile, Egypt
11. Mosel and Rhine, Germany
12. Svalbard Archipelago, Norway
13. Sub-Antarctic islands, New Zealand and Australia
14. Sea of Cortez, Mexico
15. Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe
16. Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
17. Danube, Europe
18. Northeast Passage, Russian Arctic
19. Atlantic, South America to Africa
20. Polynesia, South Pacific
Just recently in another boost for Scottish tourism, Kirkwall was named the best Cruise port in Western Europe.