Travel with us to find out why the Algarve is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe. Stretching across the southernmost tip of mainland Portugal, the Algarve is famous for its year round superb climate, fantastic beaches, dramatic landscape and quaint villages. And when you join us on this 7-night holiday, you’ll have the opportunity to experience them all for yourself. We’ll enjoy excursions to the picturesque, whitewashed town of Alte, the Moorish-influenced town of Silves and the famous fishing villages of Lagos & Sagres. A visit to the most western point of Europe, known as ‘the Edge of the World’ is a highlight for many guests. This trip also includes plenty of leisure time to visit the abundance of great beaches, bars, shops, restaurants and local markets near your resort, with personalised recommendations from your expert guide.
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – 21 September 2021 – from £1,099pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – 23 November 2021 – from £699pp
- Discover the best of the Algarve coast on this 7-night guided package holiday.
- Stay in the lovely seaside town of Albufeira or Praia da Rocha, just a short distance from the beach.
- Taste the traditional flavours of the region on an optional half day wine tasting tour.
- Enjoy spectacular views, rugged cliffs & charming villages on a guided excursion to Lagos & Sagres.
- Explore the countryside of the Algarve on a half day excursion to the historic villages of Alte & Silves.
- Experience traditional Portuguese culture on a half day tour to the historic towns of Faro & Loulé.
Staying at a 3 or 4-star hotel on half board basis