Stretching across the southernmost tip of mainland Portugal, the Algarve is famous for its year round superb climate, fantastic beaches, dramatic landscape and quaint villages.
The Algarve is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe, with modern resorts offering every amenity a holidaymaker could wish for, as well as historic whitewashed towns and fishing ports, full of tradition and atmosphere. The resorts offer an abundance of great bars, shops, cafés and restaurants, while trips to colourful local markets provide an entertaining and rewarding pastime. With warm sunshine and a lively ambience in summer, the quieter, cooler months are also an ideal time to enjoy this most appealing destination.
- Flights from Glasgow to Faro; or Bristol to Faro
- 7 nights in Albufeira or Portimão, in the southern Algarve region
- A half day excursion to the beautiful town of Silves and the Algarve countryside
- A full day excursion to the unspoilt towns of Lagos and Sagres
- A half day trip to the historic town of Faro and the market in Olhao
Prices based on 3 star hotel
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available