Find out why the Algarve Coast is one of the most popular sun holiday destinations in Europe.
Stretching across the southernmost tip of mainland Portugal, the Algarve is famous for its year round superb climate, fantastic beaches, dramatic landscape and quaint villages. And when you join us on this 7-night Portugal holiday, you’ll have the opportunity to experience them all for yourself.
We’ll enjoy excursions to the picturesque, whitewashed town of Alte, the Moorish-influenced town of Silves and the famous fishing villages of Lagos & Sagres. A visit to the most western point of Europe, known as ‘the Edge of the World’ is a highlight for many guests.
This trip also includes plenty of leisure time to visit the abundance of great beaches, bars, shops, restaurants and local markets near your resort, with personalised recommendations from your expert guide.
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – departs 21 September & 19 October 2021 – from £699pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs 23 November 2021– from £739pp
The Algarve Coast & Country Tour Highlights
- Discover the best of the Algarve coast on this 7-night Portugal guided holiday.
- Stay in the lovely seaside town of Albufeira or Praia da Rocha, just a short distance from the beach (3 or 4* Half Board).
- Taste the traditional flavours of the region on an optional half day wine tasting tour.
- Enjoy spectacular views, rugged cliffs & charming villages on a guided excursion to Lagos & Sagres.
- Explore the countryside of the Algarve on a half day excursion to Portugal’s historic villages of Alte & Silves.
- Experience traditional Portuguese culture on a half day tour to the historic towns of Faro & Loulé.
Please Note: Some excursions on this holiday will involve walking on hilly terrain and uneven surfaces.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.