Visit world-renowned Dutch and Flemish gardens and shows on this Amsterdam and the Bulbfields Cruise under the guidance of your hosts while enjoying luxury accommodation on board a premium ship.
Named after the Austrian composer, the MS Johann Strauss offers travel comfort of the highest quality, with a panoramic restaurant, lounge and bar, a library, plus a spa, sauna and gym. The spacious sun deck boasts sun sails, seating areas and loungers for peace and relaxation. All cabins are equipped with air conditioning, shower and WC, flat-screen TV and telephone.
- Exclusive 7-night Amsterdam and the Bulbfields River Cruise on board MS Johann Strauss
- Return flights from London to Amsterdam (regional flights and Eurostar available on request)
- Special guest host will join the cruise for the first three nights
- Welcome cocktail and gala dinner with a 5-course menu
- Full board on the ship (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, dinner, midnight snack)
- House wines, beers and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- On-board gardeners talks, question times and get-togethers
- Fully escorted, included tours to Keukenhof, Floralia Brussels and the Gardens of Appeltern
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
To speak to an adviser regarding more information for this cruise or to book this cruise, please call 0800 1707 233 and quote *DC THOMSON TRAVEL*