Wander the picture-perfect streets of medieval towns, gaze in awe at magnificent Gothic architecture, and discover contemporary urban landscapes and the iconic windmills of a bygone age.
This superb cruise embraces the rich and diverse cultural heritage of these northern European neighbours, inextricably linked by history and their fascinating waterways.
- Change your booking free up to 45 days before travel
- Covid Cancellation protection included as standard
- Happy by day two or we’ll bring you home with a full refund
- Return flights & transfers, or return Eurostar & transfers
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Eight visits and tours including a canal cruise in Amsterdam and guided tours of Cologne, Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent and Rotterdam and visits to Kinderdijk, Airborne Museum or Het Loo Palace
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- A packed lunch during the full day trip to Bruges
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply – click here for solo departures.