Wander the picture-perfect streets of medieval towns, gaze in awe at magnificent Gothic architecture, discover contemporary urban landscapes and the iconic windmills of a bygone age – our superb cruise embraces the rich and diverse cultural heritage of these northern European neighbours, inextricably linked by history and their fascinating waterways.
- Return scheduled flights from nine regional airports or seats on Eurostar/Thalys from London St Pancras International
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Eight visits and tours including a canal cruise in Amsterdam and guided tours of Cologne, Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent and Rotterdam and visits to Kinderdijk, Airborne Museum or Het Loo Palace
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including a welcome dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- A packed lunch during the full day trip to Bruges
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply – click here for solo departures.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs May – October 2021. Other airports and dates available, please click here to view a full list of departures.