Experience historic maritime cities, where innovation meets the traditions of the past, plus the authenticity of iconic windmills and the floral masterpiece of the colourful Dutch bulb fields. The stunning bulbfields really are an amazing sight. In Keukenhof Park there are a staggering 7 million blooms covering 80 acres in a riot of colour whilst imaginative landscaping shows off mother-nature at her outstanding best with shimmering lakes, water-gardens and flowering shrubs of every hue.
You will also explore the Ijsselmeer, the inland lagoon created by the damming of the Zuider Zee in the 1930’s and discover the series of beautiful villages along its shore which have made their living from the sea for centuries. It was from here during the 16th century Golden Age, that the Dutch roamed the world in search of the spices, silks and luxury goods which Europe’s aristocracy craved and today they are little changed since this time. Blend this with Amsterdam, one of Europe’s most vibrant and fascinating cities and a wonderful few days are in store.
- Return scheduled flights from 15 regional airports or seats on Eurostar / Thalys from London St Pancras International
- Four nights on board a 5-star ship in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, all with river views
- Discover historic Rotterdam, a vibrant metropolis at the gateway to Europe with a strong maritime heritage
- Visit the stunning windmills at Kinderdijk, and tour one of these authentic and iconic gems of Dutch history
- Drive through the heart of the stunning bulb fields to the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens, a world-famous floral display
- Guided tour of fascinating Amsterdam, one of the world’s most distinctive cities, in a glass topped canal cruiser.
- Enjoy a visit to the quaint port of Enkhuizen, nestled at the edge of the Zuiderzee before a relaxed afternoon’s cruising.
- Full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day
- Services of an experienced cruise manager
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers are included
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price is based on departure from Glasgow Airport on 01 April 2020. Dates available from Edinburgh and other UK airports also.
Amsterdam, Kinderdijk and the Dutch Bulbfields River Cruise
- East Midlands
- Leeds Bradford
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Stansted
- Eurostar - London St Pancras
- 1st April 2020
- 4th April 2020
- 5th April 2020
- 6th April 2020
- 8th April 2020
- 9th April 2020
- 10th April 2020
- 18th April 2020