Experience historic maritime cities, where innovation meets the traditions of the past, plus the authenticity of iconic windmills and the floral masterpiece of the colourful Dutch bulb fields.
The stunning bulbfields really are an amazing sight. In Keukenhof Park there are a staggering 7 million blooms covering 80 acres in a riot of colour whilst imaginative landscaping shows off mother-nature at her outstanding best with shimmering lakes, water-gardens and flowering shrubs of every hue.
You will also explore the Ijsselmeer, the inland lagoon created by the damming of the Zuider Zee in the 1930’s and discover the series of beautiful villages along its shore which have made their living from the sea for centuries.
It was from here during the 16th century Golden Age, that the Dutch roamed the world in search of the spices, silks and luxury goods which Europe’s aristocracy craved and today they are little changed since this time.
Blend this with Amsterdam, one of Europe’s most vibrant and fascinating cities and a wonderful few days are in store.
- Return scheduled flights from 15 regional airports or seats on Eurostar from London St Pancras International (a supplement may apply)
- Four nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Five visits and tours including visits to the Keukenhof Gardens, Enkhuizen, Kinderdijk and Rotterdam, and a canal cruise in Amsterdam
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including the Captain’s Dinner
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi (connection speeds may vary)
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
- No surcharges guaranteed
- ABTA, ATOL and IATA protection
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply – for solo options for this tour, click here.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Amsterdam, Kinderdijk and the Dutch Bulbfields River Cruise
- Other UK airports available
- 1st April 2021
- 5th April 2021
- 7th April 2021
- 11th April 2021
- 15th April 2021
- 23rd April 2021