We head to Newcastle for our overnight sailing to Amsterdam enjoying great entertainment on board DFDS Seaways. Relax with a drink in one of the cosy bars, head to the Columbus Club and dance to live music, try your luck at the casino or catch the latest movie at the cinema. The next morning your coach will whisk you into the heart of Amsterdam for independent sightseeing.
What You’ll Love
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- Free time in Amsterdam to explore Amsterdam, one of Europe’s finest cities boasting top attractions including Anne Frank’s house, Dam Square and the Rijksmuseum
- En Suite Cabin as selected
- Coach travel throughout
- Return overnight ferry crossings
- Services of an experienced tour driver
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability. All you can eat meal package only £55pp – Includes two dinners & two breakfasts.
We make our way to Newcastle to board our DFDS ferry. If you’ve purchased the meal package, tuck into the all you-can-eat world buffet. There are other dining options onboard for those who prefer to do their own thing. Afterwards, head to the Columbus Club for live entertainment and dancing till late.
Enjoy the all-you-can-eat breakfast if you’ve added the meal package or maybe head to the onboard coffee shop before we rejoin our coach for the short journey into Amsterdam. Perhaps take a sightseeing canal trip, visit Anne Frank’s house, relax in Dam Square or discover awesome works of art at the Rijksmuseum. Late afternoon, we rejoin our ferry for the return sailing. Dine onboard, then enjoy lively entertainment as you cross the North Sea.
We disembark, rejoin our coach and journey home.