Exclusive departure for Amsterdam Solo Travel River Cruise! No Single Supplement 30 March 2020
Explore the vibrant colours of Amsterdam in Spring with our Amsterdam Solo Travel River Cruise. Across 5 days you will discover historic maritime cities, iconic windmills and a staggering 7 million flowers in bloom that stretch across 80 acres in the infamous Kuekenhof Park.
You’ll also eplore beautiful villages along the shore all on board a luxury cabin or suite of your choice, each with their own spectacular views of the surrounding area.
- Return scheduled flights from 4 regional airports or seats on Eurostar / Thalys from London St Pancras International
- Four nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, all with river views
- Full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day
- Guided tour of fascinating Amsterdam, one of the world’s most distinctive cities, in a glass topped canal cruiser.
- Visit the stunning windmills at Kinderdijk, and tour one of these authentic and iconic gems of Dutch history
- Drive through the heart of the stunning bulb fields to the magnificent Keukenhof Gardens, a world-famous floral display
- Discover historic Rotterdam, a vibrant metropolis at the gateway to Europe with a strong maritime heritage
- Enjoy a visit to the quaint port of Enkhuizen, nestled at the edge of the Zuiderzee before a relaxed afternoon’s cruising.
- Services of an experienced Cruise Director and Concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers are included
Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs March 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.