Join us on a journey back in time to the land where civilization began on this magnificent 7-night holiday to Ancient Greece. One of the world’s oldest cities with a history spanning over 3,400 years, the Greek capital of Athens holds a multitude of ancient treasures and ruins ripe for exploration. We’ll wander through the awe-inspiring hilltop citadel of the Acropolis to admire the incredible Parthenon and the Erechtheion Temple, before visiting the famous ruins of Delphi on a full day excursion. Next, we’ll travel to the picturesque village of Tolo, located on a beautiful bay on the Peloponnese peninsula. From here, we’ll enjoy a full day exploring the Argolis region, visit the Byzantine fortress of Mystras, and take a trip to the island of Spetses.
- Explore the highlights of Ancient Greece on this 7-night guided group holiday.
- Split your time between two incredible Greek cities with 3 nights in Athens & 4 nights in Tolo.
- Visit some of the most important sites in Ancient Greece with guided tours of Athens & Delphi.
- Discover ancient cities dating all the way back to the 2nd millennia BC on a day trip to the Argolis region.
- Take in the Greek coastline by water with a half day excursion to the Greek Island of Spetses via water taxi.
- Enjoy plenty of leisure time in each location to explore at your own pace, with tips from your expert guide.
Staying at a 4-star hotel on half board basis