Join our unforgettable tour, André Rieu Live in Ireland, which includes an evening with André Rieu and the Johann Strauss Orchestra in Dublin.
Trace John F Kennedy’s family history as you visit Wexford County, where you’ll learn all about the Great Famine and its impact. Spend a day in historic Dublin – possibly sampling a pint of the ‘black stuff’ – before a fascinating visit to medieval Kilkenny the following day rounds off a wonderful trip.
André Rieu Live in Dublin Available Departures:
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – from £729pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – from £669pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Edinburgh & Glasgow only
- Flights also available from UK airports -Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool John Lennon, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, Manchester & Newcastle
André Rieu Live in Dublin Tour Highlights:
- See the captivating ‘King of the Waltz’ in action
- Included half-day city tour of Dublin
- Included full-day excursion to Powerscourt Estate (entrance included) and scenic tour of the Wicklow Mountains
- Free time to explore Dublin under your own steam
- A seated ticket to see André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra at the 3Arena in Dublin (face value €54.85) – ticket upgrades available
- Three nights bed and breakfast accommodation at the Aspect Hotel Park West
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Return flights to Dublin from a choice of regional airports
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Single supplements apply. Offer is subject to availability.
André Rieu Live in Dublin Itinerary
Day One – Fly to Dublin
Upon arrival, meet your friendly tour manager and transfer to the Aspect Hotel Park West.
Relax, unwind and spend the rest of the day at leisure, no doubt looking forward to a wonderful break spent exploring the ‘Fair City’ of Dublin and its surrounds, and of course, seeing the maestro, André Rieu, perform.
Day Two – Included city tour and Andre Riéu concert
Join your tour manager for a guided introduction to Dublin, which includes historic Trinity College, Dublin Castle and famous Ha’penny Bridge.
Wander Grafton and O’Connell streets, perhaps drop in for a coffee in Bewley’s – a Dublin institution – or visit the Guinness Storehouse, to learn about the ‘black stuff’ and to enjoy a pint or two. Don’t miss the much-modernised Temple Bar area, the height of Dublin fashion.
The afternoon is free to spend at your leisure, perhaps enjoying a bite to eat at a pub before heading by coach to the 3Arena for tonight’s concert, the undoubted highlight of the trip.
Acknowledged as one of the world’s greatest living musical legends, André Rieu was classically trained and is now an accomplished violinist, an excellent conductor and a truly great showman. Rapt audiences sway with his delightful music, hum along and even dance in the aisles, so prepare yourself for a truly unforgettable evening.
Day Three – Powerscourt Estate and Wicklow Mountains excursions
Today you will enjoy a full-day excursion to the nearby Powerscourt Estate (entrance included) and the Wicklow Mountains.
The Powerscourt Estate is a large, country estate close to Dubin that is noted for its house and 19 acres of pristine, landscaped gardens. Powerscourt Waterfall – the highest in Ireland – can be seen from the grounds, which also include a golf course.
The house dates back to the 13th century but was extensively refitted in the 18th century. Enjoy a gentle stroll around the grounds, perhaps pausing for some light refreshment (payable locally).
On the drive back to Dublin, you’ll enjoy a scenic tour of the picturesque Wicklow Mountains, Ireland’s largest continuous uplands area. Sit back, relax and enjoy as you pass some spectacular scenery, before enjoying your final evening in Dublin at leisure.
Day Four – Fly home
Continue your exploration of Dublin under your own steam today, before transferring to the airport for your return flight at the end of a marvellous break.