Join our unforgettable tour, André Rieu Live in Belfast, which includes an evening with André Rieu and the Johann Strauss Orchestra in Northern Ireland.
What You’ll Love
- A seated ticket to see André Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra at the SSE Arena in Belfast (face value £55) – ticket upgrades available
- Three nights bed and breakfast accommodation at either the Hotel ibis Belfast City Centre or the Titanic Hotel, Belfast
- City tour of Belfast, including Titanic Belfast
- Visit to the Titanic Museum
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Return flights to Belfast from a choice of regional airports
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
- Flights also available from UK airports -Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Exeter, Liverpool John Lennon, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester & Newcastle
Single supplements apply. Offer is subject to availability.
Day 1 – Fly to Belfast
Upon arrival, meet your friendly tour manager and transfer to your choice of hotel. Relax, unwind, and spend the rest of the day at leisure, no doubt looking forward to a fabulous break ahead.
Day 2 – Included city tour of Belfast and André Rieu concert
Join your friendly tour manager this morning for a guided introduction to Belfast. Highlights will include major landmarks such as City Hall, Queen’s, and Stormont Castle – the seat of the Northern Ireland Assembly and a stunning sight gradually revealed from the rising approach road. During the tour, you’ll also see West Belfast’s celebrated Peace Wall, the political murals of the Shankhill and Falls roads, and the ultra-modern developments of the regenerated docks area, crowned by the breathtaking Titanic Quarter, home to the Titanic.
In the evening, you’ll travel by coach to the SSE Arena for tonight’s concert, the undoubted highlight of the trip. Acknowledged as one of the world’s greatest living musical legends, André Rieu was classically trained and is now an accomplished violinist, an excellent conductor, and a truly great showman. Rapt audiences sway with his delightful music, hum along and even dance in the aisles, so prepare yourself for a truly unforgettable evening.
Day 3 – Included Titanic Tour
Today you’ll have time after breakfast to relax before joining the tour to visit the Titanic Museum.
Titanic Belfast stands on the site where RMS Titanic was constructed over a century ago. Developed as much as a tribute to the days of shipbuilding in the city as in commemoration of the ill-fated liner that met her untimely end on her maiden voyage in 1912, Titanic Belfast is a dramatic, innovative, and exciting presentation of the real story of the famous ship. Wander through its nine fascinating galleries, housed in one of the most eye-catching buildings to have been built in the UK for years.
Day 4 – Depart
Depending on the time of your flight, you may have time to continue your exploration of Belfast under your own steam today, before heading home after a marvellous break.