The Waltz King, Andre Rieu Live in Glasgow. Don’t miss your chance to see superstar violinist, conductor, showman and classical innovator Andre Rieu in concert. In December 2018 he brings his Johann Strauss Orchestra, Choir and Soloists to the SSE Hydro Arena, Glasgow. This wonderful festive evening promises to be an unforgettable experience, recreating the style, sounds and magical atmosphere of a 19th-century Viennese dance hall.
- Return coach travel available with departures throughout Scotland
- A £45 face-value, seated ticket for the Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra concert at SSE Hydro Arena, Glasgow (upgrades available)
- One night’s bed and buffet breakfast accommodation at a good-quality hotel in the Glasgow or central belt of Scotland area
- Return hotel-to-venue transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Andre Rieu Live in Glasgow Itinerary
Day One: Travel to Glasgow to see Andre Rieu in concert
Leaving your chosen pick-up point by coach, this morning, we’ll travel into the Central Lowlands / Glasgow area. After arriving at your hotel in the early-to-mid afternoon, you’ll have time to check in and freshen up before the coach transfers you to SSE Hydro Arena, Glasgow.
Soak up the magical, festive atmosphere as Andre performs the classics, along with sections of his latest album, ‘Amore’, in a setting that recreates the magic of the Viennese dance halls of the 19th Century. Sway, hum and even dance in the isles with other audience members as the Johann Strauss Orchestra, Choir and Soloists fill the air with music.
After the show, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day Two: Coach travel home from Glasgow
Re-board our coach, after a leisurely breakfast, as we begin the journey home. We should arrive back at your original pick-up point by mid-to-late afternoon.
André Rieu Live in Glasgow
- East Kilbride
- Castle Douglas
- 22nd December 2018