Don’t miss your chance to see Andre Rieu performing live in Vienna on this very special four-day holiday.
Spend some time exploring the beautiful Austrian capital, then look forward to an evening of magical musical entertainment as the Waltz King and his Orchestra, Choir and Soloists take to the stage in Vienna’s famous Stadthalle.
What You’ll Love
- A category 4, 49€ face-value, seated ticket for the Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra concert in Vienna (upgrades available)
- Three nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel in Vienna
- Return flights to Vienna
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- A guided coach tour of Vienna
- Coach travel as described in the itinerary, including venue transfers
- The services of a friendly tour manager
- Departures also available from Birmingham, Bristol, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle & Norwich – click here for more information on dates & prices.
Single supplements apply. Offer subject to availability.
Day One – Fly to Vienna
Fly to Vienna, meet your tour manager and transfer to your chosen hotel. Depending on your arrival time, there may be an opportunity for a first exploration of the Austrian capital.
Day Two – André Rieu live at Vienna’s Stadthalle
This morning, explore Vienna on an included guided tour. See its many treasures, including the Spanish Riding School, the attractive Old Town and the beautiful baroque palaces, then enjoy the afternoon at leisure.
In the evening, we’ll travel to the impressive Stadthalle (City Hall) for an unforgettable night with Andre Rieu and his sparkling Johann Strauss Orchestra. Enjoy the stunning visual spectacle as the showman and his Orchestra play waltzes and well-known classics.
Day Three – Optional Schonbrunn Palace excursion
An optional excursion, this morning, brings the chance to visit the beautiful Schonbrunn Palace – the Imperial summer home that once echoed with the sounds of Mozart. Alternatively, spend the day relaxing, and perhaps exploring the famous Ringstrasse or stopping for a coffee and cake in one of the elegant coffee houses.
Day Four – Fly back to the UK
Transfer back to the airport to check in for your flight home.