Don’t miss your chance to join the audience of happy, adoring André Rieu fans at a new, and very special, Christmas concert in the Maastricht Exhibition and Concert Centre.
Enjoy a night of magical musical entertainment in a magnificent indoor setting in the heart of André’s hometown, and spend some enchanting hours exploring the Maastricht and Aachen Christmas Markets on this very special festive concert break.
André Rieu Live in Maastricht Christmas Concert Available Departures:
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – departs 20 December 2019 – from £819pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – departs on 20 December 2019 – from £705pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs 20 December 2019 – from £679pp
- Fly direct from Inverness – departs 20 December 2019 – from £749pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow & Inverness only.
- Flights also available from airports in England and Wales priced from £599pp – flights available from Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster Robin Hood, Durham Tees Valley, East Midlands, Exeter, Humberside, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool John Lennon, London City, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Southend, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwish & Southampton – click here for more information on dates & prices.
Andre Rieu Live in Maastricht Christmas Concert – Seating Plan:
The advertised price includes a 65€ face-value, CAT 5 seated ticket. Upgrades to 75€ face-value CAT 4, 85€ face-value CAT 3, 95€ face-value CAT 2, 110€ face-value CAT 1, and 135€ face-value Premium tickets are available for supplements (upgrade prices will be displayed during the booking process and will include any booking fees). Please note this is an indoor concert with floor and tiered seating.
André Rieu Live in Maastricht Christmas Concert Tour Highlights:
- See Andre Rieu perform live, in his hometown, at Christmas
- The chance to explore Maastricht’s Christmas Market
- Visit Aachen’s world-famous Christmas Market
- A 65€ face-value, seated ticket to see Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra live at the MECC (Maastricht Exhibition and Concert Centre) – upgrades available
- A visit to Maastricht
- A visit to Aachen Christmas Market
- Three nights’ bed and continental breakfast accommodation in a four-star standard hotel in the Eindhoven area
- Return flights from your local airport to Amsterdam
- Coach travel throughout, including hotel and venue transfers
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
Single supplements may apply and single rooms may be limited. Offer and prices are subject to flight/hotel availability.
André Rieu Live in Maastricht Christmas Concert Itinerary
Day One: Fly to the Netherlands
Fly to Amsterdam, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your chosen hotel.
After arrival, you will have the evening free to relax.
Day Two: André Rieu concert and Maastricht Christmas Market
Today we’ll head to beautiful, historic Maastricht.
Leaving the hotel at around midday, we will arrive in André’s hometown with plenty of time to spare before this evening’s concert.
Stroll the delightful, pedestrianised cobbled streets around Vrijthof Square, where you’ll find Maastricht’s Christmas Market, or simply relax in one of the city’s attractive cafes and bars.
In the early evening, our coach will transfer you to the MECC for the highlight of your break – André Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra in concert.
Take in the stunning spectacle and enjoy wonderful music from the innovative showman’s repertoire of waltzes, classics, operatic themes and music from well-loved films and musicals – plus a few Christmas carols as well.
After this not-to-be-missed experience, our coach will return you to your hotel.
Day Three: Included Aachen Christmas Market day trip
After a relaxed morning, today, you’ll cross the border into Germany for a visit to Aachen.
Here you’ll discover one of Germany’s oldest and most traditional markets laid out in the streets and squares around the city’s cathedral and town hall.
Keep warm with a mug of gluhwein, and treat yourself to the traditional festive flavours of gingerbread and marzipan bread as you wander the bustling market stalls.
Day Four: Travel back to the UK
Transfer back to the airport to board your flight home, taking with you a host of memories of a very special Christmas concert break in André Rieu’s hometown.