This sensational seaside escape presents a string of tempting resorts rolled into one fabulous holiday. Beautiful Bournemouth has everything you want in a beach break all wrapped up in one beautiful town and you’ll have a day at leisure to explore its beach, pleasure piers and parks.
An exciting itinerary sees us hopping aboard ferries firstly to St Peter Port in Guernsey where you’ll be enchanted by the tapestry of hidden alleyways, tiered gardens and Regency houses. On another day we glide across the water to the chocolate box Isle of Wight with its sandstone cliffs and thatched roofed villages. An outing to wonderful Weymouth completes an enticing getaway.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodation with dinner, bed and breakfast – 2 nights’ in the Midlands and 5 nights’ staying at the Durley Dean Hotel, Bournemouth
- A day at leisure to discover Bournemouth. Unwind on the beach, explore the piers or relax in one of the floral parks
- An excursion to Weymouth where you might to visit Nothe Fort
- Ferry trip to the delightful Isle of Wight
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Beautiful Bournemouth Island Hopping Itinerary
We journey to our overnight hotel for dinner, bed and breakfast.
We make our way to Bournemouth with comfort stops en route then check into the Durley Dean Hotel for our five night stay.
A day at leisure to discover Bournemouth, Unwind on the beach, explore the piers, relax in one of the floral parks, visit Russell-Cotes Art Gallery or catch the local bus to the Aviation Museum where you’ll find exhibits of historic aircraft.
We head to Poole to board our Condor ferry as foot passengers for our sail to St Peter Port, Guernsey. Here you will have free time to explore or indulge in some duty free shopping. Maybe you’d like to visit La Vallette Underground Military Museum or see the Victorian Candie Gardens. We dine onboard our ferry on the return sailing as we will be late back to our hotel.
Look forward to an excursion to Weymouth where you might want to visit Nothe Fort, a historic sea fort with themed exhibits including a World War Two evacuee experience, air raid shelters and a wartime shop.
Our treat today is a ferry trip to the delightful Isle of Wight for time to explore this captivating island. We return to our hotel in time for dinner.
After breakfast, we travel to our overnight hotel for dinner.
After breakfast we head home.