Experience the story of the world’s most famous liner and explore one of Europe’s fastest-changing, most fascination-packed cities.
Enjoy an included visit to what has become one of Britain’s must-see attractions – the glittering, futuristic, £97-million Titanic Belfast Experience. It’s the highlight of this hugely popular three-night break that also includes a guided tour of a city bursting with history and renewed civic pride. Explore Belfast’s trendy shops, bars and restaurants, and perhaps discover some of the British Isles’ most scenic coastal countryside.
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until November 2021 – from £389ppp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs various dates until November 2021 – from £389pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Glasgow and Edinburgh only
- Flights also available from other UK airports – Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool John Lennon, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle – click here for more information on dates and prices
Titanic Belfast Experience Tour Highlights
- Visit the spectacular Titanic Belfast exhibition
- Enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Belfast’s major landmarks
- The chance to join an optional tour of the Antrim Coast and visit the extraordinary Giant’s Causeway
- Three nights’ bed and buffet breakfast accommodation at your chosen hotel
- Return flights to Belfast
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Single supplement applies. Subject to availability.
Titanic Belfast Experience Itinerary
Day One: Fly to Belfast
Following your flight to Belfast, meet your tour manager and board the coach for the short transfer into the city and to your hotel.
You’ll then have the rest of the day free to get your bearings and begin to soak up the atmosphere of the city. Your tour manager will be on hand to point you in the right direction throughout your stay.
Day Two: Included Titanic Belfast Experience and guided city tour
After breakfast, you’ll visit the Titanic Belfast Experience, which stands on the site where RMS Titanic was constructed over a century ago.
Developed as much as a tribute to the days of shipbuilding in the city as in commemoration of the ill-fated liner that met her untimely end on her Maiden Voyage in 1912, Titanic Belfast is a dramatic, innovative and exciting presentation of the real story of the famous ship.
Wander through its nine fascinating galleries, housed in one of the most eye-catching buildings to have been built in the UK for years. The ship’s conception, construction, tragic sinking and its aftermath, as well as its rediscovery in 1985, are brought vividly to life with audio-visual presentations, life-size reconstructions, interactive features and even a Shipyard Ride.
After a fascinating morning and the opportunity to enjoy lunch (payable locally) this afternoon’s guided tour of Belfast will reveal the city’s turbulent past, thriving present and hopes for the future. Highlights will include major landmarks such as City Hall, Queen’s and Stormont Castle.
The rest of the day and evening is left free.
Day Three: Optional Giant’s Causeway tour
Today you’re free to enjoy the delights of Belfast under your own steam, although many will take the opportunity to join our optional excursion to the breathtakingly scenic Antrim Coast, where the Nine Glens lead to the sea and to the world-famous Giant’s Causeway.
This astonishing collection of closely-packed basalt columns, acting as stepping-stones into the Atlantic from beneath the wild, windswept cliffs, is a remarkable sight.
Your journey back to the hotel takes you along the Causeway Coastal Road, past more spectacular views.
This evening you’re once again free to enjoy Belfast’s lively nightlife and wide range of restaurants.
Day Four: Fly back to your local airport
Depending on the time of your flight, you’ll have time to spend a final few hours in the city before returning to the airport at the end of a wonderful few days.
Belfast & the Titanic Experience
- Other UK airports also available
- 11th October 2020
- 25th October 2020
- 28th February 2021
- 7th March 2021
- 21st March 2021
- 28th March 2021
- 4th April 2021
- 11th April 2021
- 18th April 2021
- 25th April 2021
- 9th May 2021
- 16th May 2021
- 23rd May 2021
- 30th May 2021
- 6th June 2021
- 13th June 2021
- 20th June 2021
- 27th June 2021
- 22nd August 2021
- 29th August 2021
- 5th September 2021
- 12th September 2021
- 3rd October 2021
- 10th October 2021
- 17th October 2021
- 24th October 2021
- 31st October 2021
- 7th November 2021
- 14th November 2021