Join us for an unforgettable break to one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, with an included visit to the extraordinary Titanic Belfast Experience.
The Titanic Belfast Experience is the highlight of this hugely popular three-night break, that also includes a guided tour of a city bursting with history and renewed civic pride. Explore Belfast’s trendy shops, bars and restaurants, and perhaps discover some of the British Isles’ most scenic coastal countryside.
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs various dates until October 2020 – from £405pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2020 – from £405pp
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – departs various dates until October 2020 – from £495pp
- Fly direct from Inverness departs various dates until October 2020 – from £495pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen or Inverness only
- Flights also available from airports in England and Wales – Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, East Midlands, Exeter, Leeds Bradford, London City, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle and Southampton – click here for more information on dates and prices
Titanic Belfast Experience Tour Highlights
- Visit the spectacular Titanic Belfast exhibition
- Enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Belfast’s major landmarks
- The chance to join an optional tour of the Antrim Coast and visit the extraordinary Giant’s Causeway
- Three nights’ accommodation with buffet breakfast – staying at your chosen hotel
- Return flights from your chosen airport to Belfast
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager
Single supplement applies. Subject to availability.
Titanic Belfast Experience Itinerary
Day One: Fly to Belfast
Following your flight to Belfast, meet your tour manager and board the coach for the short transfer into the city and to your hotel.
You’ll then have the rest of the day free to get your bearings and begin to soak up the atmosphere of the city. Your tour manager will be on hand to point you in the right direction throughout your stay.
Day Two: Included Titanic Belfast Experience and guided city tour
After breakfast, you’ll visit the Titanic Belfast Experience, which stands on the site where RMS Titanic was constructed over a century ago.
Developed as much as a tribute to the days of shipbuilding in the city as in commemoration of the ill-fated liner that met her untimely end on her Maiden Voyage in 1912, Titanic Belfast is a dramatic, innovative and exciting presentation of the real story of the famous ship.
Wander through its nine fascinating galleries, housed in one of the most eye-catching buildings to have been built in the UK for years. The ship’s conception, construction, tragic sinking and its aftermath, as well as its rediscovery in 1985, are brought vividly to life with audio-visual presentations, life-size reconstructions, interactive features and even a Shipyard Ride.
After a fascinating morning and the opportunity to enjoy lunch (payable locally) this afternoon’s guided tour of Belfast will reveal the city’s turbulent past, thriving present and hopes for the future. Highlights will include major landmarks such as City Hall, Queen’s and Stormont Castle.
The rest of the day and evening is left free.
Day Three: Optional Giant’s Causeway tour
Today you’re free to enjoy the delights of Belfast under your own steam, although many will take the opportunity to join our optional excursion to the breathtakingly scenic Antrim Coast, where the Nine Glens lead to the sea and to the world-famous Giant’s Causeway.
This astonishing collection of closely-packed basalt columns, acting as stepping-stones into the Atlantic from beneath the wild, windswept cliffs, is a remarkable sight.
Your journey back to the hotel takes you along the Causeway Coastal Road, past more spectacular views.
This evening you’re once again free to enjoy Belfast’s lively nightlife and wide range of restaurants.
Day Four: Fly back to your local airport
Depending on the time of your flight, you’ll have time to spend a final few hours in the city before returning to the airport at the end of a wonderful few days.
Belfast & the Titanic Experience
- Other UK airports also available
- 22nd March 2020
- 29th March 2020
- 5th April 2020
- 12th April 2020
- 19th April 2020
- 26th April 2020
- 3rd May 2020
- 10th May 2020
- 17th May 2020
- 24th May 2020
- 31st October 2020
- 7th June 2020
- 14th June 2020
- 21st June 2020
- 28th June 2020
- 5th July 2020
- 12th July 2020
- 23rd August 2020
- 30th August 2020
- 6th September 2020
- 13th September 2020
- 20th September 2020
- 27th September 2020
- 4th October 2020
- 11th October 2020
- 18th October 2020
- 25th October 2020