Our base for this fascinating Italian short break is the understated yet truly historic city of Bologna.
Bologna’s series of atmospheric squares are linked by twisting alleys and tiny streets.
You’ll also visit Parma, with its sublime cathedral home to the famed Palazzo della Pilotta, a huge complex of brick buildings, housing works by Correggio among others.
And finally, Ravenna is nothing short of a masterpiece with a host of religious buildings, wonderfully adorned with superb early Christian paintings and the world’s finest mosaics.
Together with the iconic culinary delights in this region: Parma ham, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar, wild boar and truffles – this relaxing short escorted Tour of Bologna, Parma and Ravenna is a true recipe for success!
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Four nights in centrally located four-star accommodation, including all local taxes, with breakfast
- Guided sightseeing tour of historic Bologna, Italy’s gastronomic capital, seeing the stunning medieval centre and unique portico lined streets
- Experience how deliciously sweet Prosciutto (Parma Ham) is cured by a family producer
- Discover how a true artisan makes Modena’s famed balsamic vinegar
- Visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello – entrance included
- Full day in Ravenna seeing five UNESCO Heritage sights and a guided walking tour of the town
- Guided tour of Parma with a visit to the 12th Century Romanesque Cathedral – entrance included
- The services of our experienced and insightful tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.