Medieval buildings, romantic squares, pretty canals, world-class art; Bruges is a lavish feast for the eyes. This being Belgium, it also provides satisfaction for the tastebuds, with flavoursome local beers, the crispest frites and, of course, world-renowned chocolate. A perfect destination to explore on foot, Bruges is ideal for discerning travellers keen to discover a city where history, culture and cuisine combine like nowhere else.
- Return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Three nights’ accommodation in a choice of three to four -star hotels, including all local taxes, plus breakfast
- Explore the fascinating medieval history of Bruges on an illuminating walking tour of its many highlights
- Discover the significance of Flanders during the First World War in a thought-provoking visit to Ypres and the Tyne Cot Cemetery
- Learn how the world’s finest chocolates are made at one of Bruges’ last surviving traditional chocolatiers
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on departing by Eurostar at London St Pancras – departs various dates until December 2020. Return rail connections available on selected dates from various regional stations, click here to view more.
Bruges City Break
- London St Pancras International
- Return rail connections from other UK airports also available
- 26th July 2020
- 2nd August 2020
- 12th August 2020
- 19th August 2020
- 2nd September 2020
- 9th September 2020
- 13th September 2020
- 20th September 2020
- 23rd September 2020
- 27th September 2020
- 7th October 2020
- 14th October 2020
- 18th October 2020
- 21st October 2020
- 25th October 2020
- 8th November 2020
- 15th November 2020
- 22nd November 2020
- 14th December 2020