See the wonderful town of Bruges with our Bruges for Solo Travellers escorted tour. Bruges is renowned for being one of the most picture-perfect towns in Europe, propelled to the spotlight by the dark comedy starring Colin Farrell. Winding canals, atmospheric cobbled streets, an array of wonderful cuisine and famed art collections make this town a destination that will make you want to revisit time and again, and in our opinion, it’s ideal for anyone travelling alone for the first time.
This captivating city is famous for its artisan chocolate, smooth Belgian beers, and classic chips with mayonnaise – but there is far more to savour beyond that, and there will be plenty of opportunities to sample some of the delicious cuisine on offer at the numerous excellent restaurants and cafes that dot the city. Bruges is also home to some significant cultural artefacts, including the paintings of Rembrandt and Van Eyck, as well as Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture of Madonna and Child. Bruges is a wonderful choice for a tour, whether it’s your first time or if you’re one of the many returning visitors who fill its bustling streets
- Return standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras International and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Return rail connections available on selected dates from over fifty regional stations
- Three nights’ accommodation, including all local taxes, in a choice of quality three-, four- or four-star superior centrally located hotels with breakfast
- Welcome dinner on the first night to get to know your travelling companionThree nights with breakfast in a quality four-star hotel, superbly located in the heart of the old preserved town
- Guided walking tour of historic Bruges, arguably Europe’s most perfectly preserved medieval town
- Visit to Ypres including the thought-provoking First World War battlefields
- Visit to a traditional chocolatier creating exquisite Belgian chocolates, probably the world’s finest
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on travelling on the Eurostar from London St Pancras – departs various dates until October 2020. Other stations and dates available, click here to view more.