Join TD active Holidays on their most popular walking tour of the Camino de Santiago.
This guided walking holiday is perfect for those looking to capture the essence of the Camino: beautiful walking terrain, delicious food and wine, and fascinating history.
We’ll start our journey in Sarria and walk along the last 100km of the Camino Francés.
From there, we’ll make our way towards Santiago de Compostela, where we’ll receive our ‘Compostela’ certificates and have time to explore the magic of Santiago’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From meeting fellow pilgrims to soaking up the unique atmosphere of this famous journey, this is sure to be a holiday to remember.
This holiday is ideal for experienced walkers, with an average walking distance between 18-28km per day. For moderately experienced walkers, the Footsteps of the Camino de Santiago holiday may be better suited – click here to find out more.
Camino de Santiago Price Includes
- Embark on the last 100km of the Camino de Santiago on this guided Spain walking holiday.
- Stay 3 nights in the city of Lugo & 4 nights in the city of Santiago de Compostela (3 & 4* Half Board).
- Enjoy 5 days of guided walking with packed lunches included.
- Experience ancient churches, sleepy villages & gorgeous landscapes as you walk.
- Tour the historic centre of Santiago de Compostela with an expert, local guide.
- Includes 7 nights on a half board basis (5 packed lunches included and 1 in hotel)
- Enjoy the flexibility to make your own way there, see “Know Before You Go” below for more info.
Know before you go
Your holiday starts at our hotel in Lugo. The most convenient airport is Santiago de Compostela. You can take a train from Casa Lorenzo to Lugo which takes less than 2 hours. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from Lugo station.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE