The Canadian Rockies, coupled with an Alaskan cruise, must surely rank amongst the very finest scenic and wildlife holidays on earth!
Combining Canada, the world’s second largest country, with a cruise to Alaska, the largest state in the US, our tour has been designed to showcase the very best that such an enormous area can offer.
The magnificent Rocky Mountains are Canada’s crowning glory: home to bears, majestic elk, moose and beaver, with vast forests that seem to go on forever. Opaque lakes of stunning emerald green and turquoise reflect the magnificent scenery like no other place on earth.
Our seven-night cruise with Holland America Line to Alaska is available as an extension on all departures.
On board you will enjoy unparalleled service and extraordinary sights coupled with exciting and unique experiences via the many shore excursions on offer.
So, come join us on this wonderful tour and explore one of the most exciting places in North America, located in truly awesome scenery, with enchanting wildlife and welcoming people. You are sure to return with some amazing lifelong memories!
- Return direct scheduled flights and hotel transfers with premium economy flight upgrades available at a supplement
- Stay in hand-picked three-star superior accommodation
- Experience the drama of the magnificent Rocky Mountains in unrivalled luxury on the Rocky Mountaineer train, the ultimate way to travel across this breath-taking terrain
- Enjoy impeccable SilverLeaf service with 2 days on board the Rocky Mountaineer, including two breakfasts and two lunches. Upgrade available at a supplement
- Guided visits to Lake Louise, Peyto Lake and the Athabasca Glacier plus ride on the Snocoach and a tour of Vancouver
- Travel on the Icefields Parkway, one of the world’s most scenic highways, and walk on the 300-metre-thick Athabasca glacier
- Enjoy a 7-night, full-board Alaskan cruise with Holland America Line
- Visit the awe-inspiring Glacier Bay National Park, a World Heritage Site home to actively calving glaciers and humpback whales
- Opportunity to book from a huge selection of shore excursions such as glacier helicopter flights, bear and whale-watching, fishing, kayaking, hiking and even dog-sledding
- Stay in Banff and Vancouver
- Services of our experienced tour manager throughout
Subject to availability, single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Canada’s Rocky Mountaineer & Alaska Cruise
- London Heathrow
- 8th May 2021
- 15th May 2021
- 29th May 2021
- 5th June 2021
- 12th June 2021
- 19th June 2021
- 26th June 2021
- 3rd July 2021
- 9th July 2021
- 24th July 2021
- 21st August 2021
- 28th August 2021