This wonderful escorted tour of the Canadian Rockies begins in its majestic capital, Banff, before travelling to stunning Lake Louise and continuing along the dramatic Icefields Parkway to the mountain town of Jasper.
Visit trendy Vancouver, before finishing your trip with a two-night stay in Victoria, the decidedly British capital of Vancouver Island, and a stunning conclusion to one of our most popular holidays to Western Canada.
- Fly direct from Glasgow – departs 4 & 18 September 2019 – from £2679pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – departs 4 & 18 September 2019 – from £2679pp
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – departs 18 September 2019 – from £2679pp
- Dates and prices on this page are based on departures flying from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen only.
- Flights also available from airports in England – Belfast City George Best, London Heathrow, Manchester and Newcastle – click here for more information on dates and prices.
Canadian Rockies Tour Highlights
- Stay in Banff, the capital of the Rockies
- Follow the Icefields Parkway, via Lake Louise
- Enjoy a two-night stay in the alpine town of Jasper
- Look out for grizzlies in the Monashee Mountains (selected departures only)
- Discover Vancouver, frequently voted the world’s best city to live in
- Stay two nights in the pretty harbourside city of Victoria
- Nine nights’ room-only accommodation at hotels in Banff (2 nights), Jasper (2), Sun Peaks (1), Vancouver (2) and Victoria (2)
- Flights from the UK to Calgary (returning from Vancouver)
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Offer subject to availability.
Canadian Rockies Tour Itinerary
Day One: Fly to Canada
Fly to Calgary, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to Banff – the capital of the Canadian Rockies – for a two-night stay.
Day Two: Optional Banff sightseeing tour
Today brings the chance to join a choice of memorable optional excursions that reveal Banff’s stunning landscape.
Take a cable car up to the summit of Sulphur Mountain, join a trip to the scenic Surprise Corner viewpoint, or take an unforgettable helicopter ride over the mountains.
Day Three: Take the Icefields Parkway to Jasper National Park
Another breathtaking day awaits us as we head north into the Rockies and make our way to Jasper.
En route, we’ll stop to take in the views of magnificent Lake Louise, its shimmering turquoise waters set against the awesome backdrop of Victoria Glacier.
We’ll then continue to Jasper via the dramatic Icefields Parkway, one of the world’s most scenic drives, which passes hundreds of glaciers, waterfalls and craggy mountaintops.
Day Four: Optional excursion to Jasper Skytram and Maligne Lake
Rest and relax at the hotel, enjoying the railroad-town surroundings of Jasper, or join one of today’s optional excursions.
Ride the historic Jasper Skytram – Canada’s longest – to witness spectacular views of Jasper and its mountainous backdrop, or take a ride on the back of (or in a sidecar beside) a Harley Davidson motorcycle piloted by a professional rider.
An unforgettable hour of breathtaking scenery, twists and turns will take you to Jasper’s beautiful valleys and turquoise blue lakes.
Day Five: Coach travel from Jasper to Sun Peaks
Today, we’ll journey south on the Yellowhead Highway, past towering Mount Robson – the highest peak in the Rockies.
We’ll then continue to Sun Peaks, a modern alpine village located high in the BC interior, for a one-night stay.
Day Six: Coach travel from the Rockies to Vancouver
Leaving the high alpine scenery behind us, we’ll make our way to the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, for a two-night stay.
Rest and relax after the journey, then enjoy your first evening in this buzzing metropolis that reclines in a breathtaking, waterfront location at the western edge of Canada.
Day Seven: Optional Vancouver city tour
Join today’s optional guided tour of Vancouver and discover why it is frequently voted the best place in the world to live.
Highlights of the day will include restored Gastown, hectic, colourful Chinatown, and the Burrard Inlet coastal fjord.
You’ll also cross into the leafy suburbs of North Van to brave the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge, which stretches 450 ft across Capilano River.
Day Eight: Vancouver Island and Victoria
Today, we travel to the port to catch a 90-minute ferry ride to Vancouver Island, which cruises through the scenic Georgia Strait.
We’ll then continue to Victoria, the charming, colonial provincial capital, for a two-night stay.
Day Nine: Optional Butchart Gardens and Whale-Watching tours
Spend today exploring this unashamedly British city. Visit attractive Inner harbour, the vast Parliament Buildings and the grand Empress Hotel, or join us on an optional morning visit to colourful Butchart Gardens.
In the afternoon, you’ll also have the chance to head offshore, searching for signs of orca, humpback and grey whales on our optional whale-watching cruise.
Day 10: Return to Vancouver and fly back to the UK
Making our way to the port, we’ll catch a ferry back to the mainland and transfer to the airport for your overnight flight home.
Day 11: Land back in the UK
Arrive in the UK after an unforgettable holiday to Canada.