Glide past sleepy villages, explore idyllic riverside towns adorned with glittering lights and experience the unique ambience of the magical Yuletide markets. The seasonal tradition of a German Christmas awaits, with a special gala dinner to celebrate Christmas Day.
- Return scheduled flights from 7 regional airports or seats on Eurostar from London St Pancras International and TGV (a supplement may apply)
- Seven nights on board in your choice of luxury cabin or suite, with river views
- Six visits and tours including guided tours of Koblenz, Rüdesheim, Speyer, Strasbourg, Boppard and Cologne
- All meals on board from dinner on your day of arrival through to breakfast on your day of departure, including welcome cocktails, a welcome dinner, a Christmas Day Gala Dinner and the Captain’s Dinner
- Live classical music concert on board
- Complimentary on-board tea and coffee
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Five-star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Services of a Riviera Travel cruise director and concierge
- All port charges, airport taxes and overseas transfers
- No surcharges guaranteed
- ABTA, ATOL and IATA protection
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from London Stansted – departs December 2020. Other airports available, please click here to view a full list of departures.