This relaxing holiday combines the sights and sounds of Belfast with the popular seaside resort of Bundorn and blissful cruises on Ireland’s silvery waterways amidst stunning scenery. Discover Donegal Bay abroad Ireland’s largest waterbus gliding past tiny islands and wonderful wildlife. Sail along the River Shannon and Lough Erne as they meander past the secluded villages that hug the picturesque banks. Enjoy spending time in Donegal Town, Enniskillen and Carrick-on-Shannon.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation with dinner, bed and breakast – 2 nights’ at the Chimney Corner Hotel, Newtonabbey & 4 nights’ at the Great Northern Hotel, Bundoran
- A guided tour of Belfast, taking in landmarks such as the Titanic Dock, Grand Opera House, Crumlin Road Jail and the Cathedral Quarter
- A journey through the life and literature of a great poet and Nobel Laureate at the Seamus Heaney HomePlace
- Cruise around Lough Erne, a dazzling lake split in two by Enniskillen
- Sail past fascinating sights such as the Old Abbey and Seal Island aboard the comfy Donegal Bay waterbus
- Enjoy free time in colourful Carrick-on-Shannon
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
City of Belfast & Cruising in the Emerald Isle Itinerary
We journey to Cairnryan for our ferry crossing to Ireland then continue to the Chimney Corner of the Hotel to check in for our two night stay.
A guided tour of Belfast, taking in landmarks such as the Titanic Dock, Grand Opera House, Crumlin Road Jail and the Cathedral Quarter. Afterwards, continued exploring at your own pace.
Our treat today is a journey through the life and literature of a great poet and Nobel Laureate at the Seamus Heaney HomePlace. Discover the captivating exhibition that interprets Seasmus Heaney’s work then view his personal artefacts whilst listening to recordings of the poet reading his own words. We continue to the Great Northern Hotel to check in for out four night stay.
Enjoy fascinating commentary along with Irish humour aboard the comfy Donegal Bay waterbus as you sail past fascinating sights such as the Old Abbey and Seal Island. Live music on the return sailing before free time in Donegal Town.
Today’s cruise glides us around Lough Erne, a dazzling lake split in two by Enniskillen. Afterwards, free time in Enniskillen, Ireland’s only island town and home to quaint jetties and bridges.
Look forwards to some free time in colourful Carrick-on-Shannon before our scenic cruise on the mighty Shannon, Ireland’s longest river.
After breakfast, we head for our ferry home.