Visit Tuscany on a 7-night guided holiday with us and discover some of its stunning highlights. We’ll be based in Montecatini, a delightful hillside town best known for its geothermal spas. We’ll explore Montepulciano, famous for its wine production and visit the UNESCO World Heritage town of Pienza, where we’ll sample some tasty local Pecorino cheese. We’ll visit the beautiful Renaissance town of Lucca, where its remarkably intact city walls provide incredible viewpoints of the town’s rooftops, bell towers and lush surrounding countryside. Experience a relaxing holiday in Tuscany combining history, culture and delicious food.
- Discover the colourful charm of Tuscany on a guided holiday to Italy’s most iconic region.
- Unwind for 7 nights in Montecatini surrounded by natural thermal springs.
- Learn about the fascinating history of Lucca on a half-day guided tour.
- Explore the historic towns of Montepulciano & Pienza on a guided excursion.
- Savour the flavours of Italy with wine, olive oil & cheese tastings.
- Smaller group sizes and the highest possible safety standards on all our tours.
- Excursions carefully crafted to uncover wonderful places – less crowded and expertly guided
Staying at a 4-star hotel on a Half Board basis
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE