Enjoy the very best of Tuscany on our 7-night solo traveller holiday to Montecatini, a beautiful hillside town known for its geothermal spas, cable car and charming outdoor cafes.
On this Italy tour, we’ll visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites throughout Tuscany as part of the day trips and excursions included with your holiday. We’ll explore the Renaissance masterpieces and monuments of Florence, the medieval tower houses of San Gimignano, and Siena’s remarkable sloping square, Piazza del Campo.
A highlight for many is the trip to Pisa, which is home not only to the leaning tower, but also to magnificent cathedrals and baroque buildings. We’ll also have plenty of leisure time to explore on your own or with your fellow travellers, take in the stunning surroundings of Montecatini and experience Italy like a local. Join us on this Italian adventure for the perfect mix of culture, relaxation and history.
Classic Tuscany – Solo Traveller Price Includes
- Discover Tuscany on a guided solo traveller holiday & uncover Italy’s most famous region.
- Meet other like-minded solo travellers & enjoy the comfort of your very own hotel room.
- Spend 7 nights in Montecatini, a scenic town surrounded by natural thermal springs.
- Visit the capital of the Renaissance on a day trip to Florence, including stops at the Duomo & Ponte Vecchio.
- Learn about the incredible architecture & history of Lucca & Pisa on a guided day tour.
- Explore the traditional Italian towns of Siena & San Gimignano on a full day guided excursion.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Flexible deposit is valid for 2021 departures only and can be changed for free or you can swap your deposit for a voucher that has no expiry date. This flexibility is valid right up to when your balance is due. Note that there may be a price change on the holiday if you choose to change to a new date. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.