Enjoy the very best of Tuscany on our 7-night guided group holiday to Montecatini, a beautiful hillside town known for its geothermal spas, cable car and charming outdoor cafes.
On this Italy tour, we’ll visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites throughout Tuscany as part of the day trips and excursions included with your holiday.
We’ll explore the Renaissance masterpieces and monuments of Florence, the medieval tower houses of San Gimignano, and Siena’s remarkable sloping square, Piazza del Campo.
A highlight for many is the trip to Pisa, which is home not only to the leaning tower, but also to magnificent cathedrals and baroque buildings.
You’ll also have plenty of leisure time to explore on your own, take in the stunning surroundings of Montecatini and experience Italy like a local. Join us on this Italian adventure for the perfect mix of culture, relaxation and history.
Classic Tuscany Tour Highlights
- Experience Tuscany & its picturesque charm on your guided group holiday to Italy’s most famous region
- Stay 7 nights in Montecatini, a scenic town surrounded by natural thermal springs (4* Half Board)
- Visit the capital of the Renaissance on a day trip to Florence, including stops at the Duomo & Ponte Vecchio
- Learn about the incredible architecture & history of Lucca & Pisa on a guided day tour
- Discover at your own pace with plenty of leisure time & recommendations from your expert guide
- Explore the traditional Italian towns of Siena & San Gimignano on a full day guided excursion
- Return flights and transfers included
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Applies to any new January to June 2022 booking for holidays of 7 nights or more by using the code VP-DCT50. Offer valid for all new bookings made between 9th of August and 30th of September 2021. Offers are non-transferable, subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and has no cash value. All deposits are non-refundable. Booking conditions apply, please see Travel Department website for more information here.