Regarded as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, many famous artists including Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci have called Tuscany home throughout the centuries. The area is not only rich in art and culture but is also world renowned for its medieval hill towns, lush vineyards, olive groves and the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
On this 7-night holiday you will visit the beautiful city of Florence with its famous Piazza della Signoria and travel to Lucca, a walled city that was the birthplace of Puccini. You will also visit Siena, a city famous for its remarkable sloping square, Piazza del Campo, and the small medieval town of San Gimignano. A highlight for many is the trip to Pisa, which is home not only to the tower, but also to some magnificent cathedrals and baroque buildings. Join us on this Italian adventure that has the perfect mix of culture, relaxation and history.
- Flights from Edinburgh, Bristol and London to Pisa
- 7 nights in Montecatini, a beautiful town build around its mineral water springs
- A full day excursion to Florence
- A full day excursion to Pisa and Lucca including tours of each city
- A full day excursion to Siena, followed by a visit to San Gimignano
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available