Enjoy the very best of Tuscany on our 7-night guided group holiday to Montecatini, a beautiful hillside town known for its geothermal spas, cable car and charming outdoor cafes. On this tour, we’ll visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites throughout Tuscany as part of the day trips and excursions included with your holiday. We’ll explore the Renaissance masterpieces and monuments of Florence, the medieval tower houses of San Gimignano, and Siena’s remarkable sloping square, Piazza del Campo. A highlight for many is the trip to Pisa, which is home not only to the leaning tower, but also to magnificent cathedrals and baroque buildings. You’ll also have plenty of leisure time to explore on your own, take in the stunning surroundings of Montecatini and experience Italy like a local. Join us on this Italian adventure for the perfect mix of culture, relaxation and history.
- Experience the picturesque charm of Tuscany on your guided group holiday to Italy’s most famous region.
- Stay 7 nights in Montecatini, a scenic town surrounded by natural thermal springs.
- Visit the capital of the Renaissance on a day trip to Florence, including stops at the Duomo & Ponte Vecchio.
- Learn about the incredible architecture & history of Lucca & Pisa on a guided day tour.
- Discover at your own pace with plenty of leisure time & recommendations from your expert guide.
- Explore the traditional Italian towns of Siena & San Gimignano on a full day guided excursion.
Staying at a 4-star hotel on half board basis