For centuries Italy has drawn visitors in search of culture and romance with few countries comparing with its enormous Classical origins: its art, architecture, music, design, scenery, food or wine.
Its contribution to art far surpasses that of any other nation being home to the most extensive ancient civilisation, the Renaissance, the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. Blend this with the striking natural beauty of the Tuscan countryside, the vitality of Rome, the effervescence inside every Italian and you have unbeatable ingredients for a tour.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports, plus all hotel transfers
- Seven nights in 4-star accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast and four dinners
- Guided tour of historic Rome, home to the Colosseum, the Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps and more
- Guided tour of Siena, one of Europe’s finest medieval cities
- Guided tour of Florence, ‘Pearl of the Renaissance’ with a timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries – entrance fees included
- Walking tour of Arezzo, one of Tuscany’ most wonderfully unspoilt medieval cities
- Visit Assisi, the birthplace of St Francis
- Experience Tuscany’s stunning countryside
- Services of our experienced tour manager throughout
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Classical Italy – Florence, Siena, Assisi and Rome
- London Stansted
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- Other UK airports also available
- 12th April 2021
- 5th May 2021
- 10th May 2021
- 13th May 2021
- 23rd June 2021
- 2nd September 2021
- 15th September 2021
- 19th September 2021
- 13th October 2021