Experience Classical Spain – Andalucía’s magical fusion of Spanish and Moorish cultures as you discover Seville’s vibrant streets and conquistador heritage, Granada’s wondrous Alhambra and the dazzling Mezquita mosque in Córdoba – and much more. Andalucía is simply one of the most beautiful corners of Europe yet for many it remains relatively undiscovered. It’s a land where the excesses of the modern era seem not to have taken root and where travellers are genuinely welcomed.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Guided tour of Seville – city of the Conquistadors, with an amazing cathedral where Christopher Columbus is buried
- Visit to medieval Ronda – one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Delight in delicious and authentic Tapas in Seville
- Fall under the spell of the Alhambra, seeing one of the most romantic places ever built, with exquisite formal gardens of roses and fountains, set against the dramatic mountains of Granada
- Visit Córdoba with a guided tour of the Mezquita, possibly the most beautiful mosque constructed – entrance included
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
- Six nights in three-star superior and four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Glasgow – departs various dates until October 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Classical Spain – Seville, Cordoba and Granada
- Other UK airports also available
- 18th April 2020
- 10th May 2020
- 21st May 2020
- 26th June 2020
- 10th September 2020
- 14th September 2020
- 26th September 2020
- 10th October 2020