Experience Andalucía’s magical fusion of Spanish and Moorish cultures as you discover Seville’s vibrant streets and conquistador heritage, Granada’s wondrous Alhambra and the dazzling Mezquita mosque in Córdoba – and much more.
Andalucía is simply one of the most beautiful corners of Europe yet for many it remains relatively undiscovered. It’s a land where the excesses of the modern era seem not to have taken root and where travellers are genuinely welcomed.
The food is a delight, with the area noted for its seafood and its famous drink, the fortified wine from Jerez we call sherry. Try a glass of fino, a very dry yet refreshing sherry, while nibbling tapas, that great Spanish titbit invention.
The people are charming – always ready to help, with a friendly attitude towards their fellow man and a love of life so typical of Mediterranean people. So, for an inspirational blend of timeless countryside, iconic monuments, romantic and vivacious cities, fragrant flowers and orange blossom, wonderful art and superb cuisine, all set in a region that welcomes visitors as honoured guests, welcome to Andalucía.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Six nights in three-star superior and four-star accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast
- Experience beautiful Seville’s vibrant streets and tranquil parks on a tour led by a local guide
- Visit to medieval Ronda – one of Spain’s most spectacularly situated cities
- Delight in delicious and authentic Tapas in Seville
- Fall under the spell of the Alhambra, seeing one of the most romantic places ever built, with exquisite formal gardens of roses and fountains, set against the dramatic mountains of Granada
- Visit Córdoba with a guided tour of the Mezquita, possibly the most beautiful mosque constructed – entrance included
- Escorted by our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Classical Spain – Seville, Cordoba and Granada
- Other UK airports also available
- 10th October 2020
- 17th April 2021
- 8th May 2021
- 4th June 2021
- 3rd September 2021
- 10th September 2021
- 4th October 2021