If you crave beautiful weather, some of the best food in the world, and wish to see some of the most impressive gothic architecture in Europe, then join us on this holiday to Costa Brava and Barcelona. We’ll stay near the beaches of Costa Brava and just a short distance from the Catalan capital of Barcelona, home to Gaudi’s celebrated architecture, the tree-lined Las Ramblas and the winding, narrow streets of the magical Gothic Quarter. Enjoy two full days exploring these attractions and more, including Güell Park and Montjuïc Viewing Point. You’ll also have plenty of time to soak up the Spanish sun with leisure time at your seaside resort. A further day will be spent discovering the nearby small town of Girona and visiting the Dali museum in Figueres. We’ll also get to explore Montserrat, home to a Benedictine Abbey and situated in the mountains overlooking Barcelona, followed by a Cava tasting at a celebrated winery. Experience all that Catalonia has to offer for yourself on our 7-night break.
- Experience Catalonia on this 7-night guided holiday to Spain’s Costa Brava.
- Stay in the beachside town of Pineda de Mar, Santa Susanna or Malgrat de Mar.
- Explore all Barcelona has to offer with a panoramic tour & a free day in the city with guided transfers.
- Try Spain’s answer to Champagne with a Cava tasting & a tour of the famous Freixenet winery.
- Take in stunning views overlooking Barcelona on a guided visit to Montserrat & its famous Abbey.
- Discover the traditional Catalonian city of Girona followed by a visit to the Dali museum in Figueres.
Staying at a 4-star hotel on half board basis