If you crave beautiful weather, some of the best food in the world, and wish to see some of the most impressive gothic architecture in Europe then look no further than this holiday to Costa Brava & Barcelona. The Costa Brava has the perfect combination of superb beaches, stunning landscapes and secluded coves.
Located in the northeast of Spain, it is home to some of the best cuisine on the continent and in particular some magnificent seafood, which is enjoyed in the many tapas bars and restaurants dotted along the coast.
A short journey from the Costa Brava is the Catalan capital of Barcelona, home to Gaudi’s celebrated architecture, Las Ramblas and the spectacular Gothic Quarter. Enjoy two full days exploring these attractions and more, including Güell Park and Montjuïc Viewing Point. A further day will be spent discovering nearby Girona and Montserrat, home to the beautiful Benedictine Abbey, Santa Maria de Montserrat. See this beautiful part of the Iberian Peninsula for yourself on our 7-night break.
- Flights from Edinburgh and Bristol to Barcelona
- 7 nights in the beachside town of Pineda de Mar or Santa Susana
- A full day panoramic tour of Barcelona and a free day in the city with guided transfers
- A full day excursion including a Cava tasting and a visit to Montserrat
- A full day excursion to Girona visiting the Dali Museum in Figueres
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available