Join us on a solo traveller holiday to Spain’s Costa Brava & Barcelona; a brilliant choice for those who crave beautiful weather, some of the best food in the world, and wish to see some of the most impressive gothic architecture in Europe.
On our first night in Spain enjoy a welcome reception so we can get to know some of our fellow travellers. We’ll stay near the beaches of Costa Brava and just a short distance from the Catalan capital of Barcelona.
We’ll enjoy two full days exploring Barcelona, first beginning at Montjuïc Viewing Point to get an amazing view of the city. Then we’ll marvel at Gaudi’s celebrated architecture, including Güell Park explore Las Ramblas and the winding, narrow streets of the magical Gothic Quarter.
A further day will be spent discovering the town of Girona and visiting the Dali museum in Figueres, where the notable artist was born. We’ll also get to visit Montserrat, home to a Benedictine Abbey and situated in the mountains overlooking Barcelona, followed by a Cava tasting at a celebrated winery.
Experience all that Catalonia has to offer on our 7-night solo traveller break and have plenty of leisure time to soak up the Spanish sun at our seaside resort.
Costa Brava & Barcelona Solo Tour highlights
- Discover Catalonia on this 7-night guided solo traveller holiday to Spain’s Costa Brava.
- Meet other like-minded solo travellers & enjoy the comfort of your very own hotel room (4* Half Board).
- Relax in the beachside town of Pineda de Mar, Santa Susanna or Malgrat de Mar.
- Explore all Barcelona has to offer with a panoramic tour & a free day in the city with guided transfers.
- Try Spain’s answer to Champagne with a Cava tasting & a tour of a renowned winery.
- Admire the stunning views overlooking Barcelona on a guided visit to Montserrat & its famous Abbey.
- Visit the traditional Catalonian city of Girona followed by a visit to the Dali museum in Figueres.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.