Naturally beautiful, historically fascinating and wonderfully Mediterranean, Croatia is simply one of Europe’s ‘must see’ destinations, with a recent past unique in European history. Within just five years it experienced the fall of communism, a war and then full independence.
Today however, with the scars very much healed, this matchless blend of history, Mediterranean ambience and truly stunning natural beauty is, and rightly so, on the discerning traveller’s map once again.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights’ four-star hotel accommodation including all local taxes, with breakfast and dinner
- Guided tour of Dubrovnik, with its medieval and baroque centre almost untouched by the 21st century – ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’
- Visit to Krka National Park and its series of stunning waterfalls and lakes
- Visit to Mostar, with its iconic bridge, once Europe’s border with the Ottoman Empire
- Tour of beautiful, unspoilt Montenegro with visits to UNESCO World Heritage site towns Perast and Kotor
- Guided walking tour of Split including Emperor Diocletian’s monumental palace one of the greatest ancient Roman structures
- Visit to medieval Trogir, one of Dalmatia’s most seductive old ports
- Tour the Dalmatian coastline, one of Europe’s most dramatic, studded with Venetian influenced, perfectly preserved villages
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until October 2019 – from £1,049pp. Other airports and dates available.
Croatia – Dubrovnik, The Dalmatian Coast and Montenegro
- East Midlands
- Leeds Bradford
- London Gatwick
- London Heathrow
- London Stansted
- 28th April 2019
- 12th May 2019
- 2nd June 2019
- 9th June 2019
- 16th June 2019
- 30th June 2019
- 18th August 2019
- 1st September 2019
- 8th September 2019
- 22nd September 2019
- 29th September 2019
- 6th October 2019