Join TD active Holidays on this 7-night Croatia walking holiday. Explore some of the beautiful islands of the Adriatic Sea and experience Croatia’s crown jewel, the walled city of Dubrovnik.
We’ll wander through the woods, get off the beaten track and enjoy views of Croatia’s breathtaking coastline.
On the island of Mljet, we’ll experience highlights like a Benedictine monastery, the ruins of an ancient castle and hike through the magnificent National Park.
In Dubrovnik, we’ll enjoy leisure time to stroll through the historic Old Town and walk along the city’s ancient walls for spectacular views of the surrounding water.
With so many things to see and experience, this holiday is sure to be one to remember.
This guided trip is ideal for moderately experienced walkers with an average daily walking distance between 4.5km – 16km.
Croatia Walking Holiday Price Includes
- Discover Croatia’s stunning natural scenery up close on this guided walking holiday.
- Stay 4 nights in the city of Dubrovnik & 3 nights in Mljet National Park (3* Half Board).
- Enjoy 5 days of guided walking with packed lunches included.
- Explore at your own pace with free time in Dubrovnik & Korcula Island.
- Experience lush green islands, great saltwater lakes & scenic views as you walk
Know before you go
Your holiday starts at the Hotel Tirena, which is located on the Babin Kuk peninsula, 6km from Dubrovnik Old Town and 24km from the airport. Taxis are available.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE