Enjoy a relaxing and reviving yoga escape to the jewel of the Adriatic, Croatia.
With an enviably warm climate, heavenly beaches and stunning scenery, this country is the ideal backdrop for a truly tranquil holiday.
We’ll be based in a secluded resort on the island of Hvar; close to pine forests and the gorgeous Adriatic Sea. Our vinyasa/hatha practice throughout this holiday will be varied and themed per day to keep it interesting.
All yoga sessions will be open level with a focus on slow mindful movement with stronger holds. All 7 yoga sessions will be led by a highly qualified teacher from MOONS Yoga Loft and a yoga mat will be provided locally.
Between sessions there will be free time to enjoy walks along the idyllic coastline, relax by the pool, rent a bike or simply soak up the atmosphere.
Croatia Yoga Holiday Price Includes
- Relax & unwind beside the crystal-blue Adriatic Sea on this yoga holiday to Croatia.
- Spend 1 night in the historic city of Split & 4 nights on the beautiful island of Hvar.
- Settle in with a welcome meet & greet followed by a ‘Slow Flow Stretch’ & grounding meditation.
- Enjoy daily morning & evening yoga sessions led by a highly qualified teacher from MOONS Yoga Loft.
- Discover the highlights of Hvar at your own pace with plenty of free time each day.
- Includes 1 night bed and breakfast, 4 nights on a half board basis (4*).
Know before you go
Arrive into Split airport. Split Town Centre is then accessible via a 40 minute bus ride from outside Split Airport. From Split town centre your hotel is a 14 minute taxi ride.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE