Experience the best of Croatia’s north Dalmatian Coast, home to beautifully preserved historic towns, sleepy offshore islands and some of the country’s most impressive national parks.
On this 7-night holiday, we’ll stay near the gorgeous seaside town of Šibenik, a perfect base for discovering the surrounding area.
On guided day trips to Split, Trogir, and the nearby islands of Zlarin & Krapanj, we will learn about the unique Dalmatian history, culture and traditions that have shaped this region.
This holiday also includes plenty of free time for you to explore or relax based on your own interests, with personalised recommendations from your expert guide.
Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast Tour Highlights
- Immerse yourself in Croatian culture on this 7-night getaway to the Dalmatian Coast.
- Stay near the seaside town of Sibenik, known for its beautiful beaches & access to the Kornati Islands (4* Half Board).
- Discover the history of Sibenik on a half day walking tour including a visit to the Cathedral of St. Jacob.
- Experience the Dalmatian coast from the water on a boat tour to the nearby islands of Zlarin & Krapanj.
- Enjoy a full day excursion to the historic coastal towns of Split & Trogir.
- Relax with plenty of leisure time to unwind at the beach, go island hopping, or explore the town of Sibenik.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.