Less well known than the famous cities of Dubrovnik and Split, the pretty seaside town of Šibenik lies on Croatia’s north Dalmatian Coast. The surrounding region is home to beautifully preserved historic towns, sleepy offshore islands and some of Croatia’s most impressive national parks.
During this holiday you can discover the charms of Šibenik, Split and Trogir along with unique Dalmatian culture and traditions, while immersing yourself in the relaxed lifestyle and unspoiled beauty of the Šibenik Riviera. Your accommodation is located in the stunning Solaris Resort, just 6km from Šibenik.
- Flights from Glasgow or Bristol to Split
- 7 nights near Sibenik or Vodice, seaside towns on the Dalmatian Coast
- A half day walking tour of Sibenik, including the unique Cathedral of St. Jacob
- A full day boat trip to the nearby islands of Zlarin and Krapanj
- A full day excursion to the historic coastal towns of Split and Trogir
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available