Experience the unique culture, history, music of America’s Deep South, home of the blues, plus the charms and classic images of Texas, the ‘Lone Star State’.
Take one of America’s classic ‘road trips’ exploring the Deep South, renowned for its gracious hospitality, its charming southern drawl, its unique Creole and Cajun cuisine and, of course, the most popular music genres of the 20th century – jazz, rock n’ roll, the blues and country.
- Return travel from the UK with transfers to and from the hotel included
- Stay in hand-picked three-star and three-star superior accommodation with daily breakfast, including all local taxes
- Spend three nights in New Orleans and enjoy a walking tour with a local guide through the iconic French Quarter
- Tour of Graceland to explore the incredible life and times of Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll, through the places where he recorded his greatest hits and his unique home
- Stay in Nashville, ‘Music City USA’, and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tour Studio B in Nashville and Sun Studios in Memphis, where some of the world’s best-loved songs of the last 50 years were recorded
- Guided tour of Houston’s NASA Johnson Space Centre, from where the Apollo Moon landings were controlled
- Experience a ride on Amtrak’s renowned train service from Memphis to New Orleans
- Visit the Alamo in San Antonio, where the settlers fought for Texas’ independence from Mexico
- See where President John F Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, and tour the fascinating museum dedicated to that fateful day
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability, single supplements may apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Deep South USA Plus Texas
- London Heathrow
- 10th March 2021
- 31st March 2021
- 14th April 2021
- 23rd April 2021
- 5th May 2021
- 7th May 2021
- 14th May 2021
- 26th May 2021
- 15th September 2021
- 22nd September 2021
- 29th September 2021
- 6th October 2021
- 20th October 2021
- 10th November 2021