Experience the unique culture, history, music of America’s Deep South, home of the blues, plus the charms and classic images of Texas, the ‘Lone Star State’.
Take one of America’s classic ‘road trips’ exploring the Deep South, renowned for its gracious hospitality, its charming southern drawl, its unique Creole and Cajun cuisine and, of course, the most popular music genres of the 20th century – jazz, rock n’ roll, the blues and country.
- Return travel from the UK with transfers to and from the hotel included
- Stay in hand-picked three and four-star accommodation including all local taxes
- Stay in New Orleans’ iconic French Quarter and enjoy a walking tour with a local guide
- Tour of Graceland to explore the incredible life and times of Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll, through the places where he recorded his greatest hits and his unique homeStay in Nashville, ‘Music City USA’, and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tour Studio B in Nashville and Sun Studios in Memphis, where some of the world’s best loved songs of the last 50 years were recorded
- Stay in Atlanta and visit the Centre for Civil and Human Rights, an engaging cultural attraction
- Guided tour of Houston’s NASA Johnson Space Centre, from where the Apollo Moon landings were controlled
- Experience a ride on Amtrak’s renowned train service from Memphis to New Orleans
- Visit the Alamo in San Antonio, where the settlers fought for Texas’ independence from Mexico
- See where President John F Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, and tour the fascinating museum dedicated to that fateful day
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply..
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from London Heathrow – departs various dates until November 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
Deep South USA Tour Plus Texas
- London Heathrow
- Other UK airports available
- 22nd October 2019
- 29th October 2019
- 1st April 2020
- 8th April 2020
- 29th April 2020
- 6th May 2020
- 13th May 2020
- 20th May 2020
- 3rd June 2020
- 2nd September 2020
- 23rd September 2020
- 7th October 2020
- 21st October 2020
- 11th November 2020