Experience the unique culture, history, music of America’s Deep South, home of the blues, plus the charms and classic images of Texas, the ‘Lone Star State’.
Take one of America’s classic ‘road trips’ exploring the Deep South, renowned for its gracious hospitality, its charming southern drawl, its unique Creole and Cajun cuisine and, of course, the most popular music genres of the 20th century – jazz, rock n’ roll, the blues and country.
- Return travel from the UK with transfers to and from the hotel included
- Stay in hand-picked three and four-star accommodation including all local taxes
- Stay in New Orleans’ iconic French Quarter and enjoy a walking tour with a local guide
- Tour of Graceland to explore the incredible life and times of Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll, through the places where he recorded his greatest hits and his unique homeStay in Nashville, ‘Music City USA’, and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Tour Studio B in Nashville and Sun Studios in Memphis, where some of the world’s best loved songs of the last 50 years were recorded
- Stay in Atlanta and visit the Centre for Civil and Human Rights, an engaging cultural attraction
- Guided tour of Houston’s NASA Johnson Space Centre, from where the Apollo Moon landings were controlled
- Experience a ride on Amtrak’s renowned train service from Memphis to New Orleans
- Visit the Alamo in San Antonio, where the settlers fought for Texas’ independence from Mexico
- See where President John F Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, and tour the fascinating museum dedicated to that fateful day
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply..
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Deep South USA Tour Plus Texas
- London Heathrow
- 21st May 2019
- 3rd September 2019
- 24th September 2019
- 9th October 2019
- 15th October 2019
- 22nd October 2019
- 29th October 2019
- 12th November 2019