Located in between rugged mountains and a sparkling sea, Dubrovnik boasts stunning architecture and spectacular views. Add in the beautiful weather, great food and friendly locals and it is easy to see why this corner of Croatia’s Adriatic coast is quickly becoming a serious alternative to traditional Mediterranean destinations. The city has a rich history dating back to the 7th century and has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979.
- Direct return flights from Edinburgh or Bristol to Dubrovnik and transfers throughout with local guide
- 7 nights accommodation in Dubrovnik with breakfast and evening meal included each day
- A full day boat trip around the Elaphite Islands with entertainment and lunch on board
- A full day in Montenegro known as the ‘Hidden Pearl of the Mediterranean’, including a boat trip to the island of Our Lady of the Rock and a city tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor
- A half day guided tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 516 7439 quoting “DC Thomson – Scotland”
Choice of hotels
Hotel Tiera 3*
Surrounded by captivating vistas and immersed in a lush forest of green pines and olive trees, Hotel Tirena has been welcoming our guests since 2007. Choose from three beaches and swim in pristine blue water just a short stroll from the hotel, or take a ten minute bus ride to see all that the city of Dubrovnik has to offer. In the evenings, watch the sun go down as you sip a drink by the pool. The hotel’s themed events and show-cooking provide the chance to discover Croatian culture and food.
Hotel Valamar Club Dubrovnik 3*
Located on the Babin Kuk peninsula, just 150 metres from the beautiful pebble beach and a few minutes from the historic city centre, this hotel is ideally placed for those looking to relax as well as discover Dubrovnik and its splendid surroundings. At the impressive swimming pool complex, guest can take a lazy swim or a cool drink, while enjoying wonderful sea views. The bright, functional guest accommodation provides all the modern amenities needed for a pleasant stay.
Hotel Astarea 3*
Hotel Astarea is located on the scenic Dubrovnik Riviera, just a 10 minute walk from the picturesque village of Mlini with its shops, pizzerias and cafes. It is the ideal setting for a relaxing holiday as well as sightseeing on Croatia’s Adriatic Coast.
- 5th May 2020
- 6th May 2020
- 12th May 2020
- 13th May 2020
- 26th May 2020
- 2nd June 2020
- 22nd September 2020
- 30th September 2020
- 6th October 2020
- 13th October 2020
- 14th October 2020