Discover Dubrovnik on this holiday to see for yourself why Lord Byron decided to name it ‘the Pearl of the Adriatic’. Located in between rugged mountains and a sparkling sea, Dubrovnik boasts stunning architecture, rich history and spectacular views.
On this 7-night break, we’ll enjoy guided tours of cultural landmarks, and have time to spend lazy days drinking in the fantastic scenery.
Not only will we explore Dubrovnik and its history, but we’ll also take a day trip to the nearby city of Kotor in Montenegro, a UNESCO World Heritage site that’s not to be missed.
A full day’s boat trip will take us to the Elaphiti Islands with lunch and entertainment on board.
There will also be plenty of free time to enjoy walks along the historic city walls or relax on one of the nearby beaches, with recommendations from your expert guide.
Discover Dubrovnik Tour Highlights
- Experience the enchanting city of Dubrovnik on this 7-night guided holiday (3* HB).
- Discover Dubrovnik’s walled Old Town, Franciscan Monastery & City Cathedral on a half day guided tour.
- Enjoy a full day boat trip to the Elaphiti Islands with lunch & traditional live music included onboard.
- Cross the border into Montenegro for a visit to Boka Bay & the city of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Relax with plenty of free time to visit the beach, go island hopping or explore Dubrovnik on your own.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.