Located in between rugged mountains and a sparkling sea, Dubrovnik boasts stunning architecture and spectacular views. Add in the beautiful weather, great food and friendly locals and it is easy to see why this corner of Croatia’s Adriatic coast is quickly becoming a serious alternative to traditional Mediterranean destinations. The city has a rich history dating back to the 7th century and has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979.
- Direct return flights from Edinburgh or Bristol to Dubrovnik and transfers throughout with local guide
- 7 nights accommodation in Dubrovnik with breakfast and evening meal included each day
- A full day boat trip around the Elaphite Islands with entertainment and lunch on board
- A full day in Montenegro known as the ‘Hidden Pearl of the Mediterranean’, including a boat trip to the island of Our Lady of the Rock and a city tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor
- A half day guided tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available