With its rich Roman history, luscious landscape and stunning seaside views, Provence is a region not to be missed.
Located in south eastern France along the Mediterranean Sea, the region is well known for its cascading cliffs, coastal fishing villages and beautiful beaches.
This exciting holiday includes a full day trip to Avignon with its impressive legacy of ecclesiastical architecture, most notably the soaring, world heritage listed Palais des Papes. Another day trip takes you to the Roman city of Arles, a UNESCO World heritage site and the former home of the famed artist Vincent Van Gogh.
Explore a range of beautiful villages and towns along the coast, from the underrated Les Baux de Provence with its quaint town squares and panoramic views to the picturesque town of Pézenas which has remarkably preserved 16th, 17th and 18th century houses.
You will also have plenty of free time to enjoy your surroundings at your own pace and discover many more of the hidden gems that this beautiful region in France has to offer.
- 7 nights bed and breakfast hotel accommodation, located in the seaside town of Le Grau du Roi
- Full day excursion, visiting Arles, a UNESCO World heritage site, and Aigues-Mortes
- Full day tour exploring Avignon and Les Baux de Provence
- Full day tour taking in Pezenas and the Cistercian Abbaye of Valmagne
- Return flights and coach transfers
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Flights from Belfast International also available