Discover Sri Lanka – join us on this holiday of a lifetime and explore the beautiful landscapes, ancient temples, amazing wildlife and relaxing beaches of Sri Lanka.
We’ll immerse ourselves in this rich culture with wonders at every turn; from the walled city of Galle, to the spectacular Lion’s Rock fortress in Sigiriya.
An excursion to the ancient city of Anuradhapura will be a particular highlight, with its temples, landscaped gardens, ceremonial baths and the sacred ‘Bo Tree’, the oldest human-planted tree in the world.
We’ll also get to experience local life as we visit traditional villages, take a ride in a tuk tuk, and enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan cultural performance. And to top it all off, we’ll have time to soak up the sun on this tropical island’s gorgeous white sand beaches.
Discover Sri Lanka Tour Highlights
- Immerse yourself in the beauty & culture of Sri Lanka on this 13-night guided holiday.
- Tour the ancient city of Anuradhapura & its sacred ‘Bo Tree’, one of the oldest in the world.
- Discover Kandy City by Tuk Tuk visiting the markets, Lake, Aniwatta Residencial area and Kandy View Point
- Savour the flavours of the region on a day trip to an authentic tea plantation & factory.
- Take a safari drive through Yala National Park to see native water buffalo, leopards & crocodiles.
- Enjoy plenty of free time to take advantage of the Island’s stunning, sandy beaches.
- Includes 12 nights on a half board basis (4 & 5* hotels).
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.