The Douro is one of Europe’s most photogenic river valleys with tourism being almost completely undeveloped. Furthermore the topography has prevented extensive riverside roads to be built. You immediately feel you are discovering something the masses are completely unaware of!
- Return flights and transfers included
- 7 nights’ aboard MS Douro Elegance or MS Douro Splendour
- Guided tour of Porto with visit to Port Wine cellars
- Scenic cruising through the picturesque Douro Valley with its dramatic cliffs and vineyards
- Enjoy a full day excursion to Salamanca with guided tour and Flamenco show
- Tour to the castle and medieval village of Castelo Rodrigo
- Traditional music recital with dance display
- Visit the famous Mateus Palace and gardens
- Experience dinner at a typical Portuguese quinta
- Visit to the picturesque town of Lamego and its Sanctuary of Our Ladies of Remedy church
- Price includes full-board from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your final day
- Services of a cruise director
Subject to availability. Single supplements apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from London Stansted – departs various dates until November 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.
The Douro, Porto and Salamanca River Cruise
- London Stansted
- Other London/ UK airports also available
- 11th October 2019
- 20th October 2019
- 3rd April 2020
- 19th April 2020
- 10th May 2020
- 7th June 2020
- 10th July 2020
- 12th July 2020
- 14th August 2020
- 28th August 2020
- 9th October 2020
- 30th October 2020
- 1st November 2020