Experience Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast. Naturally beautiful, historically fascinating and wonderfully Mediterranean, Croatia is simply one of Europe’s ‘must see’ destinations.
The Dalmatian coastline is legendary: one of the most dramatic in Europe, extending for hundreds of miles, where steep limestone cliffs plunge into sapphire-blue waters. Just offshore the mirror-like Adriatic is studded with countless islands, giving scenery almost reminiscent of a series of huge intertwining lakes.
Dubrovnik in particular is a delight, almost a living museum, medieval in character with a heavy influence of the baroque period in the numerous churches and where life spills spontaneously onto its pedestrianised marble streets.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights’ four-star hotel accommodation, with breakfast and dinner
- Explore Dubrovnik on a guided tour
- Marvel at Krka National Park’s dramatic interlocking waterfalls
- Cross the iconic Stari Most bridge in Mostar
- Visit the Emperor Diocletian’s monumental palace in Split
- Discover medieval Trogir, one of Dalmatia’s most alluring old ports
- Visit a traditional watermill in the Konavle valley and taste its regional specialities
- Spend time in the ancient town of Cavtat
- Services of an experienced tour manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs various dates until September 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.