Experience Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast. Naturally beautiful, historically fascinating and wonderfully Mediterranean, Croatia is simply one of Europe’s ‘must see’ destinations.
The Dalmatian coastline is legendary: one of the most dramatic in Europe, extending for hundreds of miles, where steep limestone cliffs plunge into sapphire-blue waters. Just offshore the mirror-like Adriatic is studded with countless islands, giving scenery almost reminiscent of a series of huge intertwining lakes.
Dubrovnik in particular is a delight, almost a living museum, medieval in character with a heavy influence of the baroque period in the numerous churches and where life spills spontaneously onto its pedestrianised marble streets.
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports and transfers to and from your hotel included
- Seven nights’ four-star hotel accommodation, with breakfast and dinner
- Explore Dubrovnik on a guided tour
- Marvel at Krka National Park’s dramatic interlocking waterfalls
- Cross the iconic Stari Most bridge in Mostar
- Visit the Emperor Diocletian’s monumental palace in Split
- Discover medieval Trogir, one of Dalmatia’s most alluring old ports
- Visit a traditional watermill in the Konavle valley and taste its regional specialities
- Spend time in the ancient town of Cavtat
- Services of an experienced tour manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.