Join us in one of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations – Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Montenegro. Spend three nights on the Markarska Riviera, where you’ll discover the exquisite cities of Split and Trogir, then head south to spend four nights close to the walled city of Dubrovnik. Explore Southern Croatia’s coastline, see historic Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and visit one of Europe’s most unspoiled countries: beautiful Montenegro.
Dubrovnik Available Departures:
- Fly from Edinburgh – various dates available until October 2021 – from £1,109pp
- Flights also available from other UK airports, including Belfast International, Bristol, East Midlands, Leeds Bradford, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester & Newcastle – click here for more information on available dates and prices.
Dubrovnik Tour Highlights:
- Journey south via historic Mostar
- Explore the striking walled-city of Dubrovnik
- Spend a full day discovering Montenegro
- See southern Europe’s largest ‘fjord’, the Bay of Kotor
- Spennd 3 nights on the Makarska Riviera
- Spend 4 nights close to the centre of Dubrovnik
- Visit the walled island-city of Trogire, the centre of which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend a day amid the natural beauty of Krka National Park
- Seven nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at a four-star hotel in Drvenik (3 nights) and a three-star hotel in Dubrovnik (4)
- Included excursions to Split, Trogir, Krka National Park and Montenegro
- An included visit to Mostar
- A guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Return flights from your chosen UK airport to Dubrovnik
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Day One: Fly to Croatia
Fly from the UK to Dubrovnik, meet your Tour Manager, then transfer to your hotel in Drvenik, a coastal town on the shores of the Adriatic.
Day Two: Included Split and Trogir excursions
Visit Croatia’s second-largest city, Split, on today’s included tour. Wander the Old Town, visit the palace of Roman Emperor Diocletian, and browse the busy marketplace. From here, we’ll continue to the fascinating island-town of Trogir, entering from the mainland through a baroque Land Gate to discover a time-warped jumble of palaces, ancient churches and hidden courtyards. After exploring, you’ll return to the hotel for dinner.
Day Three: Included Krka National Park excursion
Today’s included excursion takes in the tumbling waterfalls, deep gorges and clear lakes of beautiful Krka National Park, which stretches some 12 miles up a lavendar-clad valley from the harbour-town of Skradin. Stroll along wooden walkways though the forest at your own pace, and discover a park that previous customers have called “indescribably beautiful”.
Day Four: Travel to Croatia via Mostar
This morning, you’ll head past the River Neretva delta on the way to Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Mostar, famous for the lovingly restored medieval bridge that spans the river. After exploring this distinctive, UNESCO-listed town, boasting one of Europe’s oldest continuously running markets, you’ll travel to your second hotel base, close to Dubrovnik.
Day Five: Included Dubrovnik excursion
Join our guided tour of Dubrovnik, today, and you’ll see the Renaissance Sponza Palace, baroque St Blaise’s Church, and the Franciscan Monastery (home to Europe’s oldest pharmacy). Take in the views across Dubrovnik and the blue Adriatic from the city walls, and spend a free afternoon sightseeing or shopping, before returning to the hotel for dinner.
Day Six: Included tour of Montenegro, the Bay of Kotor and Budva
Today, we’ll cross the border into Montenegro, to visit the Bay of Kotor, southern Europe’s largest fjord. You’ll have time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor itself, before we journey to picturesque Budva, which, at over 2,500 years old, is one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic coast. From here, we’ll head back to Dubrovnik.
Day Seven: Day at leisure
Enjoy a final day’s relaxation, perhaps returning to Dubrovnik for some more sightseeing and shopping, or taking a dip in the clear blue waters of the Adriatic. This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner at the hotel.
Day Eight: Fly back to the UK
Transfer the short distance to the airport and board your flight home at the end of a wonderful Croatian holiday.
Dubrovnik, Montenegro and the Dalmatian Coast
- Other UK airports also available
- 5th September 2021
- 12th September 2021
- 15th September 2021
- 19th September 2021
- 26th September 2021
- 10th October 2021
- 13th October 2021