Experience the best of springtime in Holland as you relax on a peaceful Dutch Cruise & the Bulbfields river cruise. Highlights include Hoorn with its elegant seventeenth century gabled houses and a special treat is our visit to Keukenhof Gardens.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 5 nights’ accommodation with dinner, bed and breakfast – 2 nights on the return ferry to Amsterdam and 3 nights’ on board the river cruiser Prinses Christina – plus lunch while river cruising
- Visit to The Hague, a coastal city with historic buildings
- Sail along the Dutch waterways to Hoorn and to the picturesque seventeenth century port of Enkhuizen
- Explore Keukenhof Gardens, where you will find the park covered with tulips, hyacinths and daffodils in full bloom
- Comfortable coach & ferry travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Dutch Cruise & the Bulbfields Itinerary
We head for the overnight ferry to the enjoying dinner, entertainment and breakfast on board.
We travel to The Hague, a coastal city with historic buildings before continuing to the seaside resort of Scheveningen. Late afternoon it’s onwards to Amsterdam to board the Prinses Christina.
This morning we sail along the Dutch waterways to Hoorn, set in a bay and boasting two yacht harbours.
Our cruise continues to the picturesque seventeenth century port of Enkhuizen. Later, we sail onwards to Amsterdam and moor overnight, so you’ll have time to take in the countless attractions.
Farewell to the Prinses Christina as we travel by coach to Keukenhof Gardens. The park will be a blanket of colour with tulips, hyacinths and daffodils in full bloom. Early evening we board our overnight ferry enjoying dinner, entertainment and breakfast on board
We journey home.