Join us for the perfect combination of beach holiday and city break on this guided group tour to the coastal towns outside of Lisbon. We’ll stay in the lovely resort towns of Cascais or Estoril, each located just half an hour away from the city. From there, we’ll embark on a guided day trip to Lisbon, where you’ll learn about Portugal’s remarkable maritime history at the Belem Tower, take a ride in the famous Elevador de Santa Justa in the Baixa district, and explore the colourful backstreets of the Moorish influenced Alfama. We’ll also enjoy excursions to the magical Sintra Castle; the medieval, cobblestone towns of Óbidos and Alcobaça; and the traditional fishing village of Nazaré. This leisurely tour also includes plenty of free time for you to enjoy beautiful Portuguese beaches or explore on your own.
- Stay 7 nights in the beautiful resorts of Estoril or Cascais, just 30 minutes from Lisbon by train.
- Enjoy a full-day excursion to Lisbon for a city tour that includes a guided visit to Jerónimos Monastery.
- Visit the fairy-tale town of Sintra in a guided trip to the summer home of the Portuguese Royal family.
- Explore the towns of Óbidos, Alcobaça & Nazaré on a full-day excursion with lunch included.
- Unwind with 3 free days to lounge at the beach or venture back to Lisbon for more time in the city.
Staying at a 4-star hotel on half board basis