Join us for the perfect combination of beach holiday and city break on this guided group tour to the coastal towns outside of Lisbon.
We’ll stay in the lovely resort towns of Cascais or Estoril, each located just half an hour away from the city. From there, we’ll embark on a guided day trip to Lisbon, where you’ll learn about Portugal’s remarkable maritime history at the Belem Tower and Monument to the Discoveries.
There will be plenty of free time to discover the Portuguese capital at your own pace; go shopping, explore the colourful streets of Alfama or try the famous and tasty Pastel de nata!
We’ll also enjoy excursions to the magical Sintra Castle; the medieval, cobblestone towns of Óbidos and Alcobaça; and the traditional fishing village of Nazaré.
This leisurely tour also includes plenty of free time for you to enjoy beautiful Portuguese beaches or explore on your own.
Estoril & the Lisbon Coast Tour Highlights
- Stay 7 nights in the beautiful resorts of Estoril or Cascais, just 30 minutes from Lisbon by train (4* Half Board).
- Enjoy a full-day excursion to Portugal’s Lisbon for a city tour that includes a guided visit to the Monument to the Discoveries.
- Visit the fairy-tale town of Sintra in a guided trip to the summer home of the Portuguese Royal family.
- Explore the towns of Óbidos, Alcobaça & Nazaré on a full-day excursion with lunch included.
- Unwind with 3 free days to lounge at the beach or venture back to Lisbon for more time in the city.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 608 1238 quoting “DC Thomson Travel”
*Offer valid on new bookings made until 31st May 2021. Offer is £25pp off any 2021 or 2022 holiday of 7 nights or more using code VP-DCT25. Full terms and conditions can be viewed on the Travel Department website here.