Explore Lake Garda and experience one of Italy’s most iconic natural sights in a fun and active way!
On this incredible 5-night Italy tour, we’ll be perfectly based in the lakeside town of Torbole, where we’ll grab our bikes and take a cycle tour of Lake Garda and be rewarded with awe-inspiring views.
We’ll take a short boat trip on Lake Garda, from Torbole to Malcesine, then take a cable car up to Mount Baldo for our invigorating trek and enjoy tasty local dishes at a mountain-hut style restaurant all the while taking in magnificent mountainscapes.
It wouldn’t be a trip to Italy without sampling some vino! We’ll take a gentle walk around the vineyards of two local wineries, learn more about winemaking and enjoy some wine tasting.
There will also be plenty of time to soak up the serene lakeside atmosphere or explore more of Lake Garda.
Explore Lake Garda Tour Highlights
- Discover Lake Garda on this short yet action packed Italy holiday!
- Stay in the stunning lakeside town of Torbole (4* B&B).
- Experience incredible scenery on a full day bike tour around Lake Garda.
- Take an exhilarating hike on Monte Baldo, a mountain range in the Italian Alps.
- Visit a local winery & enjoy wine tasting!
- Unwind with free time to relax by the lake or visit the other towns in Lake Garda
- Enjoy the flexibility to make your own way there.
Know before you go
Your holiday starts at our hotel in Torbole, which is on the north of Lake Garda. It is just over an hour from Verona Airport by car, and about 2.5 hours by bus and train. Check into our hotel any time after 3pm. There will be a dinner in the hotel this evening with a chance to get to know your fellow explorers. On our final day, have breakfast and check out any time before 11am.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE