Adventure and experience an enticing mixture of east meets west on this 7-night guided holiday to Morocco.
Offering year round sunshine, ancient medinas, cosmopolitan cities, sandy beaches, barren desserts, impressive mountain ranges, rich cultural heritage and tasty cuisine, Morocco has something for every adventure seeker.
On this unforgettable holiday, we’ll discover the impressive mosques and markets of Marrakech, spend the night under the stars in the Sahara Desert, step back in time as we tour Berber villages that still live according to ancient traditions, and explore the world’s oldest medieval city, Fes.
Staying in a combination of traditional riads, hotels and even a traditional Berber camp, this is a small group tour will allow you to experience Morocco as few ever do.
Join us as we show you all the iconic sights and reveal the hidden delights of mysterious Morocco!
Explore Morocco Tour Highlights
- Experience this exciting part of Africa on our 7-night guided group holiday to Morocco.
- Enjoy free time in Marrakech to discover its bustling marketplaces & iconic highlights.
- Discover Morocco’s largest Mosque & ancient Roman ruins in Casablanca.
- Savour regional flavours with an authentic cooking class led by a local chef in Fes.
- Explore the Sahara Desert with a camel ride & traditional overnight camp stay.
- Spend a half-day walking the Tizi n’Tichka Mountain Pass in the Atlas Mountains.
- Drive through Dades Valley & along the famous ‘Road of 1,000 Kasbahs’.
- Includes 4 nights on a half board basis, 3 nights on a bed and breakfast basis (3* & 4* Hotels, Riads & Desert camp).
- Enjoy the flexibility to make your own way there.
Know before you go
Our holiday starts in a Riad in Marrakech. The address of your riad will be provided with your final documentation along with directions. Marrakech Airport is approx. 5km from the city centre and a shuttle bus service operates to major city centre locations. Alternatively taxis are available. Check in to your riad any time after 3pm. An evening meal will be served in your riad. On our final day, have breakfast at your riad and check out any time before 11am.
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE