Buy One Get One Free – the first passenger pays the price shown, second passenger travels free! Offer valid on bookings made by 30th April 2019*
Join us on board Magellan as she cruises from Dundee to Norway. Discover a landscape marked by crashing waterfalls and ancient villages like Hellesylt and Geiranger as Magellan sails into Geirangerfjord, and cruises along the vast length of Sognefjord, past deep forests and towering mountains, to the tiny village of Flam.
Opportunities to head deep into the astonishing fjordland landscape on optional shore excursions, lazy days at sea, and a relaxed day exploring Bergen’s lively fish market and Bryggen, its lovingly regenerated warehouse district now full of unusual shops and stylish restaurants and bars round off this unforgettable spring cruise that also includes a call in Newcastle.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
*Book by 30 April 2019. Offer subject to availability & may be withdrawn at any time. 1st person pays the price shown, 2nd person travels free
Depart from Dundee
Arrive back at Dundee