For centuries Italy has attracted visitors in search of culture and romance and there are few countries that can rival its renowned Classical origins, its art, music, architecture, scenery, food and wine. As home to the Roman Empire, the Renaissance, the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican, its contribution to the arts surpasses that of any other nation. So where else would you go but Florence and Tuscany to get a taste of authentic Italy.
Tuscany embodies much that Italy is famous for, possessing more historical monuments than any other country, let alone province, on earth. Its cities, Florence – arguably the finest city of the Renaissance, Siena and Pisa, together with smaller towns and medieval villages like Lucca and San Gimignano, house some of the world’s finest artistic treasures. Combine this with the haunting beauty of the local countryside, an enviable climate, one of the world’s great cuisines, and of course, with the Italians themselves, you have all the ingredients for a superb holiday.
- Complimentary airport fast track on selected departures
- Guided sightseeing tour of the city of Florence, the ‘Pearl of the Renaissance’
- A reserved timed visit to the Uffizi, one of the world’s finest art galleries – entrance fees included
- Guided tour of Siena, one of the finest medieval cities
- Visit San Gimignano, one of Italy’s most beautiful hilltop villages
- Visit Lucca and Pisa, home of the Leaning Tower and its amazing cathedral
- Experience the beautiful Tuscan countryside
- Stay in Florence and enchanting Tuscany
- Return travel from a selection of regional airports, plus all hotel transfers
- Seven nights in 4-star and 3-star superior accommodation inclusive of all local taxes, plus breakfast and four dinners
- Services of our experienced tour manager
Subject to availability, single supplements may apply.
For more information or to book, please call 01283 742300 or click here.
Please note, price based on flying direct from Edinburgh – departs June 2020. Other airports and dates available, click here to view more.