Save up to 50% – offer is subject to availability and could be withdrawn at any time
This wonderful cruise from Bristol sees Magellan shake off the gloom and grey of autumn, and head to Portugal, Spain and the sun-kissed mid-Atlantic islands of Madeira and the Canaries. Spend lazy days at sea enjoying the ship’s excellent facilities, and step ashore as Magellan calls in La Coruna and Gibraltar, and the contrasting but enchanting cities of Lisbon, Cadiz and Casablanca, as well as southern Ireland’s historic centre of commerce, culture and fine food, Cork.
Discover the black-sand beaches and volcanic landscape of Lanzarote, and the space-age curves of the seafront Auditorio in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Explore Madeira’s capital, Funchal, or perhaps experience the exhilaration of a wickerwork ’toboggan’ ride from Monte down to Livramento.
Canary Islands Cruise Ports of call include:
- Cobh, Ireland
- La Coruna, Spain
- Cadiz, Spain
- Gibraltar, British Overseas Territory
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Arrecife, Spain
- Tenerife, Spain
- Funchal, Madeira
- Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 nights’ accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Depart from Bristol
La Coruna, Spain
Gibraltar, British Overseas Territory
Arrive back at Bristol