This wonderful horticultural treat is based at the 3 star Holiday Inn South in Luton. The tour includes tickets to Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival in the heart of London. Truly a wonderful summer’s day out packed with gardening inspiration, stunning floral displays and workshops in a majestic setting.
Look forward to seeing all London’s iconic sights such as Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Oxford Street, Marble Arch, London Eye, Trafalgar Square Extra treats includes free time in Windsor, home to the magnificent castle that is the Queen’s favourite weekend home and a visit to the city of London.
- Return coach travel from Inverurie, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Forfar, Dundee, Perth or Edinburgh
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation with dinner, bed and breakast – staying at the Holiday Inn South, Luton
- Visit to the quaint town of Windsor
- Free time to relax and explore London
- Time to browse at the delightful Hampton Court Flower Show
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Services of a holiday host
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival Itinerary
From local joining points, we journey to our hotel and check in four our four night stay.
Our holiday includes a visit to Royal Windsor. Built by William the conqueror in the 11th century, the quaint town hasn’t lost any of it’s olde time charm and it is easy to see why it is such a hit with visitors year after year.
A day at leisure to relax and explore London. Perhaps venture into the city and check out sights like Buckingham Palace, Westminster, Trafalgar Square and many more!
After breakfast, we head to the delightful Hampton Court Flower Show where your time is your own to browse the many, scent-filled attractions at your own pace. Late afternoon, your coach will return you to your hotel in time to relax before dinner.
After breakfast, we make our way home.